Follow

Shadow the Hedgehog

Character » Shadow the Hedgehog appears in 126 issues.

Shadow the Hedgehog was created by Gerald Robotnik, many years before Sonic was born. He has the ability to warp time and space with Chaos Control. He has often butted heads with Sonic. Shadow has become bitter towards humanity, except for a girl from his past, Maria, whom is Professor Gerald's granddaughter.

should shadow get another game

Avatar image for deadpool1fanjon
    deadpool1fanjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By deadpool1fanjon

i think so because he hasnt been in any games recently
    Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Enemybird

@deadpool1fanjon said:

i think so because he hasnt been in any games recently

I am in love with Shadow YES XD

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Hazlenaut

I think Tails and Knuckles should get another shot before Shadow. It would divide the cast and make it deeper to the characters. Tails had some enemies that worth knowing about Battle Bird Armada and Wendy Witchcraft and her minions. In the game Tails actually killed the Battlelord and Speedy . Tails got to show plenty of gadgets his games so they are more free to experiment.

No Caption Provided
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

i didnt know Shadow ever had a game but yeah i would like to play a game based around Shadow or Sonic and Shadow or even Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles. I really wanted to like the first Sonic game for PS3 but they need to go back to the old ways (which i think they have with his new game) but i hope they still have all the great characters they created over the years

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hazlenaut

if they ever make another game please do not give him a gun. The moral system is a nice touch and so are the army robot clones Eggman build. Maybe they will explain why the biolizard being the true ultimate life form and not just a plot device. I could see Eggman making copy of it.

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By luckydomino1

yes he should this time make it m rated and with good story

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hazlenaut

@luckydomino1: No that will be incredibly bad idea there no need to put blood or gore or anything that would require m rating. Shadow is not Conker the character is known he has a dark moment with marina and it was subtle adding to it will make it silly or disgraceful. A good story will help but it does not need to be m rated.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hazlenaut

I got an idea what if Shadow fights Knuckles and Tails robot minions. I like to see Knuckles steal his emeralds like he did in Sonic 3. Shadow has to fight the Battle Bird Armada which leaded by Tails.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FMStyyx

Shadow's game would be so much better than a sonic game (so many were terrible and car racing games for these guys.. NO!)

There should be a current gen shadow game. where he has to go up against everyone.. and gain allies and enemies.. he would have access to all his powers that doesnt require his emeralds.. and with an emerald they get stronger and he can use rings.. no guns this time around but he should beable to rip robots arms off and use that as a weapon.. he should be able to butt heads with sonic.. knuckles.. and many others but not a lame homing attack match or something lame like that.. shadow has good strength so pumching should be allowed.. kicking chaos spear.. facing off against solarus and mephlius.. come on.. or a current gen sonic battle game that would make me happy :) shadow needs more games..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.