He has more dark power based attacks than sephiroth so that makes him awsome

#3 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Rocks

#4 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

shadow suckes

#5 Posted by shaymin (695 posts) - - Show Bio

of course he is cool you spelled cool wrong

#6 Posted by Bio Guyver (6855 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's cool, but I think Sonic is cooler. Just an opinion.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow nearly ruined everything that was good about Sonic. He was fine in Adventure 2, but they should've kept him dead. A lot more respect that way.

#8 Posted by shaymin (695 posts) - - Show Bio

you know something so do you

#9 Posted by Bio Guyver (6855 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Shadow nearly ruined everything that was good about Sonic. He was fine in Adventure 2, but they should've kept him dead. A lot more respect that way."

I get what you mean. He has the same abilities as Sonic, which kinda kills it. He also took a bit of the cool element that was in Sonic.  
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Bio Guyver said:
"Sparda said:
"Shadow nearly ruined everything that was good about Sonic. He was fine in Adventure 2, but they should've kept him dead. A lot more respect that way."

I get what you mean. He has the same abilities as Sonic, which kinda kills it. He also took a bit of the cool element that was in Sonic.   "
Well, the whole point about Sonic was that he was totally unique. And by making a character so similar to him, they killed his cool element, yep. You nailed it.

And they gave him way  too much attitude. I can't help but crack up at some of the scenes in Shadow The Hedgehog.
#11 Posted by Bio Guyver (6855 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic was suppose to be the unique character and know there are some debates about who is better, Sonic or Shadow.

Yeah, they did and it is funny lol. A hedgehog with so much anger lol, it is funny.

#12 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

He's pretty cool.

#13 Posted by uoos455 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

He's best when he's destroying everything or not talking to anyone

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7911 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Shadow.

I would love to see a game with

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Shadow

Silver

Doctor Robotnik.

The last Sonic game i picked up was for the PS3 and after a couple of levels i couldnt figure out where to go next

#15 Posted by biggkeem89 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow is so cool, that he spells "kool" with a K. How awesome is that? Replacing "c" with "k" in words automatically makes it ten times cooler. Would Mortal Kombat be as good if it was called "Mortal Combat"? Hell No! See that damn "K", that means its F-fin awesome. Is Sonic cool enough to spell his name "Sonik"? NO! But Shadow is so cool that he spells it "kool". Obviously, Shadow is just that awesome! Now, excuse me, I need to go take my meds...

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Shadow's character best in Sonic Adventure 2.

#17 Posted by whoohoo789 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonicman: shadow is better than stinken goku and more powerfull

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys are the good sonic characters

#19 Posted by whoohoo789 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: ad shadow and silver and i agree

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.