Is Shadow Best Good,Evil, or Neuteral?

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I say evil, because Eggman getting a bit outdated, and he has a great evil laugh.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow was best when he was evil for most of the time.....he was ok when he turned good at the end of SA2B, but they really should've just kept him dead, cause Sega really ruined the character.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

S...par..dda isss tha..t rea..lly, yo..u? 

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"S...par..dda isss tha..t rea..lly, yo..u? 
"

In the.....virtual flesh.

Just for a while. I've been able to gain access to another computer to see the birth of CV2.0. After a couple of days, I'm probably gone again.

Nice to see ya, Dread!
#5 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Just for a while. I've been able to gain access to another computer to see the birth of CV2.0. After a couple of days, I'm probably gone again.

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
              SPARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. Your back for a few days. YAYAYAYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. So how you been?
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
Nice to see you to, though comic vine 2.0 kind of hurts my eyes as the color is just so bleached out. 
#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
              SPARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. Your back for a few days. YAYAYAYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. So how you been?
"
Not bad, thanks for asking. Only got two  somewhat easy Final Exams coming up (which is a relief compared to last semester).

How about you?

(We're probably derailing this thread...)
#8 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Jax said:
"Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
"
Not bad, thanks for asking. Only got two  somewhat easy Final Exams coming up (which is a relief compared to last semester).

How about you?

"

Maybe I can remake it.
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Any way, he is meant to be evil and should stay so *I got and beat the new hulk game, it had the same pit fall as ultimate destruction, it's a little short and easy*  Though at the moment sega is getting a wee bit desperate with it's original IP material. 

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Bookman said:
"Sparda said:
"Jax said:
"Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
"

How about you?

"

Maybe I can remake it."

Nah, don't worry bout it. There's a lot of chat threads, so we'll just take our yap someplace else.

@Dread: Yeah, it hurts to look at sometimes, heh.

(Off to Clarks Bar N Grill!)
#11 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Jax said:
"Sparda said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

Nice to see ya, Dread!
"
"

How about you?

"

Oh, well. I already took my finals a week ago. I'm good just (for more information on statement look in the rate the vine character thread where Jax mentions "stones")
#12 Posted by CadeShanley (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow is neuteral because he is ether good or evil depending on his goals.

#13 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard he's considered an Anti-Hero for some reason.

#14 Posted by sawmbi (12 posts) - - Show Bio

well i dont know about you guys but he needs to be both. let him go his own way and make his own rules

#15 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

In the future he is best described as an anti-villain later on full villain. The Shadow Androids makes it confusing since it is difficult to tell who is the real shadow? as of now it is uncertain in both games, comics or any animated TV series.

#16 Posted by stormphoenix (923 posts) - - Show Bio

He is ok as a villian,but i doubt that he will go back to being one if he does he just broke his promis to maria so might just kill himself.

#17 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

he was a great villan but i prefer either a good guy or nuetral

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.