Was it ever settled on what he is exactly??

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13353 posts) - - Show Bio

Was he a mutant that some how got stuck within the Astral Plane? Or was he psychic entity of different origins?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Well, Thank you, but I kind of knew evreything you said already...LOL, I was wondering because Professor X has often called him a mutant, but in Crimson Dawn, he was referred to being something else entirely, I haven't read the X-Books in a while, so I was wondering if they ever settled on it
#3 Posted by ShadowKing (866 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not a mutant. He is a essence of pure psionic energy and exists within the astral plane.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24713 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowKing: Actually he was a mutant who became a being of pure psionic power so he is technically both options 
#5 Posted by ShadowKing (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Oh I always thought he was just one entity. 
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24713 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowKing: It tends to get confusing due to his ret cons 
#7 Posted by ShadowKing (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: i wonder why.
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24713 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing these stories about him agree on is that at 1 point he was a human telepath sometimes a mutant sometimes something else 

#9 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are correct.

#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wondered this lol

#11 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently he is both a strong Human telepath and a powerful psionic entity

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.