Easy Company returns...with Sgt. Rock's grandson.

#1 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

"Men of War #1

The grandson of the original Sgt. Rock assumes the command of Easy Company, a team of crack ex-military men financed by a covert military contractor, as they brave the battle-scarred landscape carved by the DC Universe’s super-villains. MEN OF WAR #1 is contemporary military story fighting under modern conditions, and will be written by Ivan Brandon and illustrated by Tom Derenick."

What're your thoughts on this? 

Since I'm really interested in military things I might pick this up.
#2 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty interested in this as well. As a Marvel reader (with no current DC issues on my pull list), I think this might be the first DC issue that I've bought in decades. I'm curious to why the title changed from Sgt Rock: Men of War to just Men of War. 

Does this sound like Easy Company will be battling DC's super villains or just battling on the landscape carved by them?

I've never read anything by the writer before. Does anyone have any opinions on his writing?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.