Follow

Sersi

Character » Sersi appears in 525 issues.

Sersi is an Eternal. She is the daughter of Helios and Perse. Sersi is the only fifth level adept, the highest possible, among the Eternals in the discipline of matter rearrangement. Amongst the Eternals it's said that even Prime-Eternal Zuras, mightiest of all Eternals, fears the power of Sersi.

power category of sersi

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micahparadise
    No Caption Provided

Sersi is one of the most underrated powerhouses in the marvel universe as well as one of my top ten super heroines.

However i wanted to ask the vine community concerning their thoughts.

What characters would you list if you were to place Sersi in a power category?

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no takers?

Avatar image for good_sir_totoro
    Good_Sir_Totoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: I agree. Sersi is one of my favorite Marvel powerhouse superheroines. In terms of psionics (telepathy, telekinesis, & matter manipulation) I'd easily place her in the same category of Exodus, Enchantress, and even Loki. And definitely above Sinister in terms of power and experience with her psionics. Strength-wise and pure cosmic power-wise, she'd make good match-ups against characters like Ms. Marvel, Adam Warlock, and dare I say Graviton. She even got over the typical Eternal weakness of limiting her teleportation capabilities, which makes her supremely more dangerous. All of her powers and abilities with her super intelligence and experience from her millenia on Earth, and you have a formula for one of the most powerful beings on the planet...and one of my favorite female characters.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@good_sir_totoro its so good to meet another sersi fan! :)

I always wanted to see her up against ms marvel. actually i think ill make that battle forum if its not already done.

She is really underestimated. I need a writer who isnt afraid of powerful superheroes to write her (i prefer jonathan hickman or mark millar..they seem to be great with writing powerful heros)

Avatar image for good_sir_totoro
    Good_Sir_Totoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: That would be a glorious battle. And I completely agree with you. Sersi is a badass, and her character should be explored more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.