No recent wiki edits to this page.
Seppo Ilmarinen Jr. was included to the Väinämöinen-comic, when his father wanted him to live with Väinämöinen and his friends, so he`d grow up to be more responsible.
There`s really a need for that, because he`s an inventor who mostly doesn`t succeed when it comes to his experiments. And when he does, he causes alot of fuzz (he created a teenage-minded clone of Väinämöinen, a robot version of Jabe
, superhuman serum...).
He spent time with Väinämöinen, and actually started to grow to adulthood. During the series he, for example caught a fish (with bare hands) and had an office job.
He didn`t really grow up all that much during the series `though. Maybe he did after the series ended, but that will not be known.
Intelligence, gadgets and good looks. Seriously, he has a body of an athlete.
- A computer with artificial intelligence (who likes rap-music).
- A superhero formula (that he used in one point of his life).
- A super-bomb, which fortunately has never been used.
- High-tech virtual helmets.
- A machine that makes you tell the truth.