Sephiroth

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay can anybody REALLY beat him? I can't see him in a battle that he would lose unless its Cloud...and even then its just because the writer has to encourage the Good beats Evil thing. Cloud isn't strong enough to take down a god... much less Sephiroth : )

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah there are plenty of people that could beat him. Mostly they just have to be quick enough to keep up with him.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Yeah there are plenty of people that could beat him. Mostly they just have to be quick enough to keep up with him."

I guess my mind is just drawing a blank but in FF7 he has a move that destroys the whole Solar System with a meteor and then he stops it right in front of you BY HIMSELF

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Nobody says:
"Yeah there are plenty of people that could beat him. Mostly they just have to be quick enough to keep up with him."
I guess my mind is just drawing a blank but in FF7 he has a move that destroys the whole Solar System with a meteor and then he stops it right in front of you BY HIMSELF"
Yeah I know, but there are also plenty of people who could survive attacks like that.
#5 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio

well galactus could probly beat him lol :P

#6 Posted by SPLINTERCELL (102 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus may be powerful but lets take a look at one thing size. seph cant be more than 6ft tall and g-man is like a skyscraper so therefore its the david and goliath story all it takes is a rock to the temple and the giant goes down so yes he even beats galactus

#7 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

The Incredible hulk could beat sephiroth

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"donkrieg76543 says:
"The Incredible hulk could beat sephiroth"
"

Sephiroth pretty much blows everyone away except for popeye. Why is Cloud ranked the 13th most powerful person last time I checked?

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

donkrieg76543 says:

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea...he sure as hell isn't

#11 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth should even be in the top 50. SOOOO many characters could rip them both apart without even trying.

#12 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Methias says:

"Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth should even be in the top 50. SOOOO many characters could rip them both apart without even trying."

They both could beat alot of people in the top 50.

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Methias says:

"Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth should even be in the top 50. SOOOO many characters could rip them both apart without even trying."

yeah

but none of them are in the top fifty, it seems

stupid freaking fans

#14 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

donkrieg76543 says:

lolololololololololololololol

no he couldn't

#15 Posted by Phanteros (48 posts) - - Show Bio

are you smoking? the Hulk can especialy ww Hulk or Rulk 

#16 Posted by Phanteros (48 posts) - - Show Bio

there are SEVERAL 100  people who can beat sephiroth easy, it's just fanboy/fangirls think that he is truely ubeatable than he really is when he is really isn't.

and oh supernova can't be taken serious because of the fact that it destroys the same planets again when sommoned. and just because cloud had a hard time with him doesn't mean others will.  
#17 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

You all say other characters could beat Sephiroth easily... Well who!? WHO BEATS HIM?

#18 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people underestimate the power of RPG characters.  They're a lot more powerful than most people realise.  But as for Sephiroth...

Hell, even I can beat him!  ANd I sure as hell made sure I saved the game immediately afterwards :p
#19 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

A meteor?  Really?  There's over 100 characters in DC alone who could deal with that minor crisis like that.  The end of the solar system?  Pfft, the Justice League deals with the end of the entire universe on pretty much a bi-annual basis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.