Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

the stongest in marvel universe?!

• 128 results
    spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spider2dfly

it has been recognize by spider-man and a shield agent that SENTRY is by far, the strongest in the marvel universe, the second being the HULK and third is BLACK BOLT. that being said, how can you consider that kind of ranking without another superhero that was created to match the hulk, namely, THOR? and in "the new avengers," SENTRY boasted that he has the power of a million exploding sun. Yet in the "mighty avengers," he couldn't carry a whole shield helicarrier without the help of MS. MARVEL & WONDER MAN.. i mean, what's that all about?!

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Noir_Dark

Post Deleted.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noir_Dark

The Hulk's strength increases with his anger, so his strength is potentially unlimited.

And Welcome to the Vine

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

spider2dfly says:

"it has been recognize by spider-man and a shield agent that SENTRY is by far, the strongest in the marvel universe, the second being the HULK and third is BLACK BOLT. that being said, how can you consider that kind of ranking without another superhero that was created to match the hulk, namely, THOR? and in "the new avengers," SENTRY boasted that he has the power of a million exploding sun. Yet in the "mighty avengers," he couldn't carry a whole shield helicarrier without the help of MS. MARVEL & WONDER MAN.. i mean, what's that all about?!"
    Read WWH #5 and Captain Marvel #1.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Sentry is not on the level of the Hulk.The strongest in Marvel are as follows.1.Captain Marvel2.The Hulk3.The Sentry4.Thor5.Iron Man6.Ms.Marvel7.Namor8.Wonderman9.Blackbolt10.Hercules11.She-Hulk12.Elixir13.Storm14.Squirrel Girl
    Post Edited:2007-11-15 14:21:06"

Squirrel Girl doesn't count. She might have clout for beating some of the strongest villains due to bad writing, but it doesn't make her strong. Though, I did find it kinda funny when she did beat them.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WARLOCK2792

WWHHAATT!! How in the world is SENTRY the STRONGEST in the UNIVERSE? ARE THEY FOR REAL? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? As far as I'm concerned, here are the most poweful heroes I have ever had the privelage of liking.

Thor

Monica Rambeau

Storm

Magneto

Scarlet Witch (I don't think she's depowered at all. She may have some CUCKOO issues, but after that doorknob deal? There's NO WAY she depowered herself.

Xavier

And not in this particular order. But by far, they are the most powerful heroes in Marvel. What the heck could SENTRY do to SCARLET WITCH? Can he fight as a PILE OF BRICKS TOO?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

What happened in WWH 5 and Cap Marvel. Somebody please tell me.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kraven

I think the Marvel quest for strength supremecy (villians excluded) is now down to Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer.

Sentry is back down to the minors after WWH #5.

Eradicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Eradicator

Colt Python says:

"Sentry is not on the level of the Hulk.The strongest in Marvel are as follows. 1.Captain Marvel 2.The Hulk 3.The Sentry 4.Thor 5.Iron Man 6.Ms.Marvel 7.Namor 8.Wonderman 9.Blackbolt 10.Hercules 11.She-Hulk 12.Elixir 13.Storm 14.Squirrel Girl
    Post Edited:2007-11-15 14:21:06"

Sorry Colt, but Hercules needs to further up your list, Iron Man shouldn't even be close to the top ten. you are forgetting guys like Tyrant, Terrax, Morg, Juggernaut (old rendition) Gladiator, Abomination, just to name a few.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "What happened in WWH 5 and Cap Marvel. Somebody please tell me."
    The Hulk beat the crap outta the Sentry.Bruce Banner is in a comotose state do to a lazer and he was burried in a steel case.I think he's comotose..he might be dead.The battle between Sentry and Hulk destroyed alot. Ultimo owned the Avengers.Captain Marvel owns him."

You're kidding me right? Sentry got his ass kicked by Hulk? Well, I guess this new alternate reality that's being done is going to do something good. Supposedly he's going to go crazy and destroy every single hero around. In his, and other realities.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    The Hulk beat the crap outta the Sentry.Bruce Banner is in a comotose state do to a lazer and he was burried in a steel case.I think he's comotose..he might be dead.The battle between Sentry and Hulk destroyed alot. Ultimo owned the Avengers.Captain Marvel owns him."
    You're kidding me right? Sentry got his ass kicked by Hulk? Well, I guess this new alternate reality that's being done is going to do something good. Supposedly he's going to go crazy and destroy every single hero around. In his, and other realities."
    On the last couple pages it shows Sentry's face.It is destroyed!"

Looks like I'll have to get that one this week. And what about Captain Marvel #1?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

spider2dfly says:

"it has been recognize by spider-man and a shield agent that SENTRY is by far, the strongest in the marvel universe, the second being the HULK and third is BLACK BOLT. that being said, how can you consider that kind of ranking without another superhero that was created to match the hulk, namely, THOR? and in "the new avengers," SENTRY boasted that he has the power of a million exploding sun. Yet in the "mighty avengers," he couldn't carry a whole shield helicarrier without the help of MS. MARVEL & WONDER MAN.. i mean, what's that all about?!"

Lol that makes so sense in the latest fight sentry lost to hulk moving him down to number two also you have to pay attention to words my friend sentry is EARTH's strongest hero captain marvel and quasar are marvel universes protectors and thor god of thunder is marvel strongest hero thats how the order goes and doctor strange well lets just say his hands better find a new use for while. But beyonder or mad jim jaspers would be the strongest hands down.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Nighthunter

what about silver surfer?

Spiderben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spiderben

i think venom would be he is stronger than spiderman i think

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acewasp23
    beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beastmanX

Hulk

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
    "WWHHAATT!! How in the world is SENTRY the STRONGEST in the UNIVERSE? ARE THEY FOR REAL? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? As far as I'm concerned, here are the most poweful heroes I have ever had the privelage of liking. Thor Monica Rambeau Storm Magneto Scarlet Witch (I don't think she's depowered at all. She may have some CUCKOO issues, but after that doorknob deal? There's NO WAY she depowered herself. Xavier And not in this particular order. But by far, they are the most powerful heroes in Marvel. What the heck could SENTRY do to SCARLET WITCH? Can he fight as a PILE OF BRICKS TOO? "

1.Thor isn't stronger than the Sentry.

2.Monica Rambeau is extremely powerful but she isn't the best at controlling her powers.

3.Magnus and Wanda may not have powers anymore.

4.Xavier is weak is hell when he can't use mind control.Even him lifting and throwing huge structures aren't much help.In Illuminati #5..he did jack against the skrull.

5.At this point Sentry will beat blood outta Wanda because she's depowered."

Thor is lol even though sentry beat galactus heralds easier then thor ever had thor taken on bigger threats and if anybody names galactus having a stand still with sentry it was because galactus was starved sentry at full power the same thing happen to thor except thor used up all his power his god force and BEAT galactus so thors stronger.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
    "WWHHAATT!! How in the world is SENTRY the STRONGEST in the UNIVERSE? ARE THEY FOR REAL? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? As far as I'm concerned, here are the most poweful heroes I have ever had the privelage of liking. Thor Monica Rambeau Storm Magneto Scarlet Witch (I don't think she's depowered at all. She may have some CUCKOO issues, but after that doorknob deal? There's NO WAY she depowered herself. Xavier And not in this particular order. But by far, they are the most powerful heroes in Marvel. What the heck could SENTRY do to SCARLET WITCH? Can he fight as a PILE OF BRICKS TOO? "
    1.Thor isn't stronger than the Sentry. 2.Monica Rambeau is extremely powerful but she isn't the best at controlling her powers. 3.Magnus and Wanda may not have powers anymore. 4.Xavier is weak is hell when he can't use mind control.Even him lifting and throwing huge structures aren't much help.In Illuminati #5..he did jack against the skrull. 5.At this point Sentry will beat blood outta Wanda because she's depowered."
    HHMMM, your post makes sense.
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

The one above all is by far the strongest.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kraven

Is this battle about pure strength or who could take who in a fight. I think Hulk is the strongest but Surfer is more pwerful overall and could take him in a fight. There is also open debate whether Thor could beat Hulk. I believe they have both beaten each other in the comics.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Valkaad
    1. Beyonder

2. Molecule Man (original)

3. Living Tribunal

4. Eternity/Death

5. Celestials

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Copy

How is molecule man stronger then Living Tribunal? I'm pretty sure Lt is stronger then mm.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valkaad

Original Molecule man (back in secret wars II) was more powerful than Tribunal. All of the "mighty" in the multiverse (including Tribunal) came to Molecule Man for help against the beyonder (beyonder was going to kill death) and told him that without him they would not stand a chance. Molecule man would not help, Beyonder killed death and all the mighty (even tribunal) just stood there and watched because without molecule man there was nothing they could do to stop him. Uatu (one of the watchers) said that Owen Reece was the most powerful being in the entire multiverse (until the beyonder showed up). T

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Copy

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Original Molecule man (back in secret wars II) was more powerful than Tribunal. All of the "mighty" in the multiverse (including Tribunal) came to Molecule Man for help against the beyonder (beyonder was going to kill death) and told him that without him they would not stand a chance. Molecule man would not help, Beyonder killed death and all the mighty (even tribunal) just stood there and watched because without molecule man there was nothing they could do to stop him. Uatu (one of the watchers) said that Owen Reece was the most powerful being in the entire multiverse (until the beyonder showed up). T"

the beyonder's just part of a cosmic cube, so he's not that powerful. one above all is the most powerful and living tribunal is second to him.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crazy spidey

Apparition says:

"Valkaad says:
    "Original Molecule man (back in secret wars II) was more powerful than Tribunal. All of the "mighty" in the multiverse (including Tribunal) came to Molecule Man for help against the beyonder (beyonder was going to kill death) and told him that without him they would not stand a chance. Molecule man would not help, Beyonder killed death and all the mighty (even tribunal) just stood there and watched because without molecule man there was nothing they could do to stop him. Uatu (one of the watchers) said that Owen Reece was the most powerful being in the entire multiverse (until the beyonder showed up). T"
    the beyonder's just part of a cosmic cube, so he's not that powerful. one above all is the most powerful and living tribunal is second to him."

not originally

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crazy spidey

Valkaad says:

"Apparition says:
    "Valkaad says:
    the beyonder's just part of a cosmic cube, so he's not that powerful. one above all is the most powerful and living tribunal is second to him."
    Beyonder was originally an entity from another universe then they chnged him and said he was an incomplete cosmic cube and NOW they say he is an inhuman mutant (he seems to be back at close to full power as an inhuman mutant). And like I said originally Molecule man was more powerful than tribunal and all the other mighty of the multiverse except for beyonder. I know they have de-powered molecule man, but originally he was second only to beyonder."

dam you know ur stuff, congrats on knowing the original as well as the newer ones, helps us all out.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valkaad

Apparition says:

"Valkaad says:

Beyonder was originally an entity from another universe then they chnged him and said he was an incomplete cosmic cube and NOW they say he is an inhuman mutant (he seems to be back at close to full power as an inhuman mutant). And like I said originally Molecule man was more powerful than tribunal and all the other mighty of the multiverse except for beyonder. I know they have de-powered molecule man, but originally he was second only to beyonder.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Apparition says:
    "Valkaad says:
    Beyonder was originally an entity from another universe then they chnged him and said he was an incomplete cosmic cube and NOW they say he is an inhuman mutant (he seems to be back at close to full power as an inhuman mutant). And like I said originally Molecule man was more powerful than tribunal and all the other mighty of the multiverse except for beyonder. I know they have de-powered molecule man, but originally he was second only to beyonder."

i know they were originally but they arent any more. and they arent sure how powerful beyonder is now or even if he really is an inhuman or if those were planted memories. so you cant say they're that powerful now!!!

;)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Valkaad says:
    "Apparition says:
    "Valkaad says:
    i know they were originally but they arent any more. and they arent sure how powerful beyonder is now or even if he really is an inhuman or if those were planted memories. so you cant say they're that powerful now!!! ;)"

Horrible anger.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
    "Valkaad says:
    "Apparition says:
    "Valkaad says:
    i know they were originally but they arent any more. and they arent sure how powerful beyonder is now or even if he really is an inhuman or if those were planted memories. so you cant say they're that powerful now!!! ;)"
    Horrible anger."

lol poor ec!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Colt Python says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    You're kidding me right? Sentry got his ass kicked by Hulk? Well, I guess this new alternate reality that's being done is going to do something good. Supposedly he's going to go crazy and destroy every single hero around. In his, and other realities."
    On the last couple pages it shows Sentry's face.It is destroyed!"
    Looks like I'll have to get that one this week. And what about Captain Marvel #1? "
    A robot was attacking New York and he was too quick and strong for the Might Avengers to hanlde, including Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and the others. Mar-Vell destroyed it with one attack faster than anyone could see. He just looked like a red beam flying by.
    snipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By snipe

the ten strongest

hulk

thor

hercules

namor

micheal korvac

tryco slatterus

thing

thanos

silver surfer

galactus

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By methias

snipe says:

"the ten strongest hulk thor hercules namor micheal korvac tryco slatterus thing thanos silver surfer galactus"

Not really. There are quite a few higher than those on your list; Living Tribunal, One-Above-All, etc. Namor and Herc are nowhere near the top 10.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

Strongest human would have to be classic abomination he was twice as strong as hulk. But now hes about the same level but stronger. Since Thors half human guess he wouldn't count.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zee crusher

aztek_the_lost says:

"oh yeah and many mutants are more powerful than the three mentioned, so I have no idea how there ranking is done...maybe its based off of potential rather than actual power"

In power it have to probably be madjimjasper or franklin richards. In strength it probably be abomination although it could have been some stronger but didnt last to long but they have to be human i keep forgetting.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Mangog has the highest base strength and can increase it with negative emotions. I'd say he's the physically strongest.

spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spider2dfly

zee crusher says:

"Strongest human would have to be classic abomination he was twice as strong as hulk. But now hes about the same level but stronger. Since Thors half human guess he wouldn't count."

the abomination is stronger than the "calmed" Hulk, but when he is enraged, the abomination will get his ass served to him. Thor is not half-human, he was turned into a human by his father, Odin..

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360

this is pretty... uhm... see for yourself...

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DEADPOOL

I think Sentry is stronger than Hulk, he has to purposely hold himself back or else Void will get free. Hulk already got f'd up once by Void.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Barry Flash

I always thought Galactus would of been the most powerful, because can't he go into a form of just mist? Which would be basically impossible to defeat.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By warlock360

The Void!

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DEADPOOL

Barry Flash says:

"I always thought Galactus would of been the most powerful, because can't he go into a form of just mist? Which would be basically impossible to defeat."

I don't think we're listing cosmic divinities.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By warlock360

DEADPOOL says:

"I think Sentry is stronger than Hulk, he has to purposely hold himself back or else Void will get free. Hulk already got f'd up once by Void."

ssooooo true!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Barry Flash

DEADPOOL says:

"Barry Flash says:
    "I always thought Galactus would of been the most powerful, because can't he go into a form of just mist? Which would be basically impossible to defeat."

I don't think we're listing cosmic divinities."

Oh okay, thanks for the heads up!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

CELESTIALS

The One Above All The Goddess Living Tribunal Arishem the Judge Tefral the Surveyor Eson the Searcher Jemiah the Analyzer Gammenon the Gatherer Hargen the Measurer Oneg the Prober Nezarr the Calculator Ziran the Tester Ashema the Listener Exitar the Exterminator

WATCHERS

Aron the Rogue Watcher Uatu the Watcher

ELDERS Architect Astronomer Caregiver Champion Collector Contemplator Ego Explorer Gardener Grandmaster Judicator Obliterator Possessor Runner Trader COSMICS Infinity Oblivion Destiny Eon Origin Unbeing Kronos Death Mistress Death The Stranger The Beyonder Eternity Master Order Lord Chaos Franklin Richard Galactus In-Betweener Onslaught Silver Surfer Fallen One Adam Warlock Thanos The Phoenix Silver Surfer Scarlet Witch Firelord Destroyer Terrax the Tamer Nova (Frankie Raye) Morg the Executioner Red Shift Stardust Drax the Destroyer Wraith Ronan the Accuser Super Skrull Annihilus Gabriel the Air-Walker Kid Omega Badoon Magus Gamora Lilanda Moondragon Controller

GODS Odin Gaea Zues Hera Thor Venus Amora Vesta Hades Hippolyta Beta Ray Bill Surtur Pluto Hercules Neptune Balder Fandral Frigga Frey Heimdall Hela Loki Hermod Hoder Hogun Idunn Karnilla Loki Lorelei Skurge (the Executioner) Sigyn Sif Thor Tyr Valkyrie Vidar Volla Volstagg Apollo Ares Athena Ares Nox Priapus Mangog Hermes Kurse Malekith Hrimhari Ghost Rider Dormammu Thor Girl Thunderstrike Artemis Argo the Almighty Hephaestus Hebe Dionysus

IMPERIALS Gladiator Mentor Oracle Starbolt Smasher Warstar (B'nee and C'cil) Earthquake Manta Hussar Scintilla/ Midget Flashfire/Tempest Fang Neutron Electron Titan Astra Nightside Champion of the Universe Starlord

OMEGAS Nathan SummersStryfe Vulcan Mister M Mad Jim Japsers Apocalypse Magneto Xorn Exodus Elixir Polaris Mr.Sinster M'/Mplate*/Penance Mr.Immortal

THE BROOD

MARVELS Mar-Vell Genis-Vell Nova The Void Phyla-Vell Mahr Vehl Noh-Varr Ultra Girl Eighty-Five Yahn Rgg Una-Rogg Zey-Rogg Earth Sentry Monica Rambeau Carol Danvers Wonderman Bun-Dall Captain Att-Las

MONSTROSITIES Shuma Gorath Krakoa Ymir Utgard-Loki Laufey Fing Fang Foom Man-Thing

*POWERHOUSES & INHUMANS* The Sentry The Hulk Cassandra Nova Proteus Hyperion Black Bolt Dr.Strange Dr.Doom Clea Charles Xavier Madelyne Pryor Shadow King The Collective Invisible Woman Crystal Lockjaw Pietro Maximoff Emma Frost Storm Sage Namor Maximus the Mad Tonaja Alaris San Nahrees Jolen Dewoz

*INFINITES & GAURDIANS* Nikki Vance AstroMajor VictoryJustice Starhawk Iron Man Martinex The Vision Lyja Lazerfist Mr.Fantastic Ultron The Mandarin The Hood She-Hulk Rouge The Thing Human Torch Charlie-27

*MUTANTS & HEROES* Horsemen of Apocalypse Rage Psylocke Husk Caliban Northstar & Aurora Dazzler Magik Doc Samson,Penance,Moonstone
    Post Edited:2008-03-03 19:38:38
    Post Edited:2008-03-03 19:40:33

Avatar image for deathvalley_warriors
    DeathValley Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DeathValley Warriors says:

"Hulk"

Didn't you read the post above.Are my posts f#ckin invisible?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.