The Sentry What Will Happen To Him?

#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Theories?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably gets replace by MarvelMan.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He's going to die, and I am going to be supremely annoyed. I'll miss the big yellow moron.

#4 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

He's probably going to get killed somehow. Hope he takes down the Hood and Norman with him. Those two annoys me.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio
@KumoriKunoichi said:
" He's probably going to get killed somehow. Hope he takes down the Hood and Norman with him. Those two annoys me. "
No! Don't kill off Norman! The REAL Green Goblin needs to stay. However, Hood I'm cool with killing off... he hasn't been as cool since he lost Dormammu.

But yes, Sentry will  most likely die.
#6 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead as a doornail, he's too strong and too crazy to be alive.

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio

he probably dies. 

But if he stays I hope he gets his powers greatly reduced and gets the benefit of some consistent writing.
#8 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a huge Sentry fan but "How many gods am I going to kill today" is the best line he's ever said.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_fallen11 said:
" I'm not a huge Sentry fan but "How many gods am I going to kill today" is the best line he's ever said. "
And the art just made it more sinister.

Creepy. As. Hell.
#10 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Awesomeness.
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: It's the beady eyes. Just ... evil. lol.
#12 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Oh! that was so sick! I gave me chills...
#13 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Definitely. 

You know. if they kept him around I'd like to see him as a villain. I wouldn't want him at his current power levels. Maybe have a good bit of his abilities stripped away somehow?  

The thought of a Superman style villain kind of intrigues me.
#14 Posted by Ms. Omega (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

Let Blue Marvel take his place 

#15 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: that would be cool if somehow he could be depowered a little and remain a bad guy I would love that, right now he just too strong.
#16 Posted by Omegaman10 (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
i believe thats the void....who is pure awesomeness. Sentry...not so much anymore
#17 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

The character is wrecked, it had potential but it became one of the worst experiements to come out of Marvel these past 10 years

I don't think Sentry will be ever seen again

#18 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait till he returns again. never forget the words of the great Cloc.

#19 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

oh he'll be nack for sure but if he will be back as void or sentry, hero or villian or how powerful he will be is all questionable
#20 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

He's Dead. He'll be back. I look forward to the inevitable Sentry/Marvelman slug-fest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.