The Sentry is more powerful than you think (Revisited)

#1 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

I made this thread quite a while ago but Buckshot closed it because it wasn't in the Sentry forums..So i'm re-opening it so just in case anyone has any doubt about the Sentry's power or doesn't know just how powerful he is.they can refer to this page.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/proof-that-the-sentry-is-more-powerful-than-you-think/25126/?page=last#reply_form

Here is a link to the thread.
#2 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#3 Posted by Justice Starr (105 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP AGAIN.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5 Posted by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump de bump!

P.S. Sentry's (very) overated :-)

#6 Posted by reaper75 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the sentry i don't care how many people wana scream kill him or hes a superman knockoff I personally really enjoy the Sentry.  Its just something when hes put in the proper hands like Paul jenkens he can make the Sentry work.  just like Omeing did with Ares.  Bendis has not really fleshed out the sentry enough to know how to properly use him other that hit things and throw them in the sun.  The whole watchtower  & Cloc is as integral as Lindy and the Void is to the sentry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.