Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

Sentry comeback with a new body(theory)

CraigWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CraigWayne

I don't know if it's just me but do you guys think that Sentry will come back in the body of Lindy Reynolds? Think about it.Sentry & the Void all share the same connection to Lindy & when Bullseye killed her & dumped her in the river,the Void was pissed but he knew Bullseye killed her.If I'm right Sentry can resurrect himself after death & Lindy's body was never found,so do you guys think Sentry/Void will come back in the form of Lindy Reynolds or not?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Unpopular character revival AND gender switch?

Shiver

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe
    @CraigWayne: this has Bendis written all over it (thats not a compliment)
    TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira

I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @TypingKira said:
    " I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye "
    Yeah, that ten second revenge story would be great. Once he realizes Bullseye died in Shadowland and just tears his body apart.
    TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TypingKira
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @TypingKira said:
    " I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye "
    Yeah, that ten second revenge story would be great. Once he realizes Bullseye died in Shadowland and just tears his body apart. "
    Well. . . that does complicate things. I didn't know he was dead. Sorry. Anyway. . . 
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Sentry seems to be dead due to unanimous hatred, him coming back at all isn't too likely

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valtot

sentry could of been a good character but he was wrecked so no he shouldnt come back unless they do some weird retcon thing and take away the drug addict aspect of him among a few other things (crying all the time)

Avatar image for unknown_soldier
    Unknown Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Unknown Soldier

they should make him come back with a lot less powerful body, so he can finally feel how everyone else does.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The fact that he's even dead doesn't make any sense.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By fodigg
    mikemaluk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mikemaluk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.