Sentry comeback with a new body(theory)

#1 Posted by CraigWayne (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it's just me but do you guys think that Sentry will come back in the body of Lindy Reynolds? Think about it.Sentry & the Void all share the same connection to Lindy & when Bullseye killed her & dumped her in the river,the Void was pissed but he knew Bullseye killed her.If I'm right Sentry can resurrect himself after death & Lindy's body was never found,so do you guys think Sentry/Void will come back in the form of Lindy Reynolds or not?

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Unpopular character revival AND gender switch?

Shiver

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@CraigWayne: this has Bendis written all over it (thats not a compliment)
#4 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@TypingKira said:
" I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye "
Yeah, that ten second revenge story would be great. Once he realizes Bullseye died in Shadowland and just tears his body apart.
#6 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @TypingKira said:
" I would like the Sentry to come back in one way, like, idk, some kind of super-hamlet kind of way. I think, if written right, it could be a great story. But idk if in the body of Lindy. Seeing him mourn Lindy would be good tho, and maybe taking out revenge on Bullseye "
Yeah, that ten second revenge story would be great. Once he realizes Bullseye died in Shadowland and just tears his body apart. "
Well. . . that does complicate things. I didn't know he was dead. Sorry. Anyway. . . 
#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry seems to be dead due to unanimous hatred, him coming back at all isn't too likely

#8 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry could of been a good character but he was wrecked so no he shouldnt come back unless they do some weird retcon thing and take away the drug addict aspect of him among a few other things (crying all the time)

#9 Posted by Unknown Soldier (80 posts) - - Show Bio

they should make him come back with a lot less powerful body, so he can finally feel how everyone else does.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that he's even dead doesn't make any sense.

#11 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
The fact that he's even dead doesn't make any sense.
I seriously like you.
#12 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by mikemaluk (62 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.