Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i've seen almost all the people on the vine.......except one.....sentry.......doesn't anyone respect sentry????......for christ sakes he ripped carnage in half people and he beat galactus.......does no one want to be him???....i'll even retrieve the pics for you and help you create him......who wants to step up and be sentry???

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Sentry's origin, but nothing else about him.

#3 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

he skill's are actually good trust me.and if him and ironman work together they are almost unbeatable!!!

#4 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I just realized who Sentry ws. I was reading my stack of Avengers stuff yesterday. I kinda like him even if he's missing a few fries from his happy meal.

#5 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is unbeatable by himself. He is Marvel's Superman, basically.

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Sentry's a little.....out there. And, you don't know if he actually beat Galactus, he could just be crazy and saying it.

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the sentry. Don't like his origin, don't like his power level etc. etc. etc.

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Valkaad said:

I don't like the sentry. Don't like his origin, don't like his power level etc. etc. etc.

Okay, that's your opinion. Other people have different opinions. It's called life.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.