Respect Sentry Part 2

#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs Inhumans:

Beats some giant monsters:

Rips Carnage in half:

He also takes on Extremis Iron Man. He loses but only because IM re-programs Cloc and shows Sentry every emergency in the world. Apart from that Sentry is no doubt winning:

Vs Ultron(fight interrupted):

#2 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt there already a respect thread for Sentry.

#3 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverman201 said:

Isnt there already a respect thread for Sentry.

Yes, that's why the thread is called "Part 2."

But for some reason it will only me to make two posts at a time, and I have alot feats, so I've decided to make a part 2.

Respect Sentry Part 1

#4 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

His durability is very good. He takes BB's whisper and just pulls a face like hes trying to hold himself there, which he does. This proves he's above classic Hulk there, because he was knocked out when BB done it to him but Sentry never moved once.

He also takes some lightning shots and hurt's him but he gets right back up. There goes on of Thors main weapons. In another panel he states he can handle the lightning.

He takes a Nuke and survives. He also starts smiling and making jokes about it. Gotta love the guy.

#5 Edited by Setsudan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

can you tell where is it from, please?

@majestic99 said:

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Setsudan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: thank you very much

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Setsudan said:

@majestic99: thank you very much

No problem.

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12540 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Nice

1. Thanks:)

2. Did you see part 1?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.