Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

question

Avatar image for the_golden_sentry
    The Golden Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Golden Sentry

Superman + Green lantern= Sentry?

Would you say that sentry is a combinations with super and green lantern?

The Golden Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Golden Sentry

so what no one thinks he is?

Avatar image for amazing_spider__man
    Amazing Spider--Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Golden Sentry says:

"so what no one thinks he is?"

To an extent, he is. Just not on the same scale.

The Golden Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Golden Sentry

LOOK ITS SPIDERMAN. Want to take my picture?

lol off topic sorry I had to say it.

So do you think he has the potential to be able to become a supes and a green lantern?

Amazing Spider--Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Golden Sentry says:

"LOOK ITS SPIDERMAN. Want to take my picture? lol off topic sorry I had to say it. So do you think he has the potential to be able to become a supes and a green lantern?"

Lol, it may have been off topic, but I find it really funny. I'll answer your question in a moment, but I have a question of my own, in that Crossover RPG (I know you're in it since I just read your post lol) What happened so far so I can post?

To answer your question, I think with time, Robert can eventually out do both Superfruit and Green Lantern. He's still a very young character, he hasn't been around for very long and supposedly he's battled Galactus even though Hulk kind of destroyed him. I personally think he could've beaten Hulk though and that writers were holding him back. WWH made me like Sentry even more for some reason, his character was really good. I loved the firestorm he started with pure energy. But yes, I think he can eventually be equal to, or maybe even greater than Superfruit and Green Lantern.

The Golden Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Golden Sentry

Yea, I didn't agree with that hulk won (but I knew the writers would do that). And whats happening so far is that I'm fighting the hulk in metroilps (can't spell the word) Sue is in gotham so is punisher. Tim drake and batman I think are trying to find out what kind of world they are in. But thats all I know so far. Sorry I can't be more of help.

Amazing Spider--Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Golden Sentry says:

"Yea, I didn't agree with that hulk won (but I knew the writers would do that). And whats happening so far is that I'm fighting the hulk in metroilps (can't spell the word) Sue is in gotham so is punisher. Tim drake and batman I think are trying to find out what kind of world they are in. But thats all I know so far. Sorry I can't be more of help."

That's alright. So long as nobody claimed Spider-Man, I'm happy. I thought I was going to have to slap a bitch for taking my role. lol. Anyway Mr. Reynolds, good luck fighting Hulk, take him apart.

The Golden Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Golden Sentry

Oh i will.

Amazing Spider--Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Golden Sentry says:

"Oh i will."

Oh, don't forget. If you wanna ask anything else, PM me on my Eternal Chaos account. This is only an RPG account, I'll only use it for that RPG and I won't respond to PMs

hussain323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hussain323

hey guys does the sentry need the serum to get super powers because i know in marvel knights he did but after that i didnt see him take the serum and in dark avengers norman osborn gives him a replica serum and the sentry accepts it quit happily so im a bit confused why would he need the replica serum if he had the serum like we see inmarvel knights and if he doesnt how does he still have his powers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.