Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

i want sentry alive again (ps bendis stay back)

Avatar image for superboyrocks13
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By superboyrocks13

i was thinking why not bring him back? heres a  ideds, (its kinda a story but since i suck at writeing long stuff it will be kinda short) the sentry wakes up in the core of a dark life-less planet and asks him  self where am i? the void ansers him your on a life-less planet im quite fond of it makes u weak no sun for millions of miles *void punches sentry in stomach*  the void says kill those who used you sentry states im not going to kill any one ever. *void trys to punch him* *sentry stops void's hand* sentry calmly says no. void states you will never be a hero you killed heros sentry says "no you kill ppl i save them" *void punches sentry manny times* sentry says now im geting mad (sentrys eyes start to glow) *sentry fights the void punching and throwing him* (the void is unushly weak because  he cant control sentry) *void hits void as hard as could* sentry says "ouch?" *sentry smiles* your geting weaker *sentry punches void in the jaws* (void lays on the ground defeated ) sentry says u can't control me any more *sentry uses his powers to restore life to the planet and lock void there * *sentry then uses his full power to make void feel pain when light hits him* (anof light like throwing him into the sun would make him die permently ) *sentry starts to head home with full control of his powers no void in his mind * (sentry arrives on earth) *sentry decides that he isnt the sentry anymore but he wants to be a hero so he tears his belt off and puts it on the staure of liberty* *then he goes to a brodcast staion and asks if he may tell every one some thing* (they are scared so they say yes) *sentry anooncees he doesnt want to be the sentry any more but he's still going to be a hero my name is  Bob Reynolds u can just call me bob from now on* (sentry flies off after thanking the tv station) 

well thats all for now tell me whatcha think ik most ya think it sucks but i wanted try come up with a story first one ive done :D just so you guys know i aready know my spelling sucks im in 7th grade but spell at a 4th grade level :P

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedK
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By superboyrocks13
    @RedK: 
    awesome
    Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Vitality
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By superboyrocks13
    @Vitality: 
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kallarkz
    lol yea im pretty sure that was meant to be a joke
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By RedK
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor
    @superboyrocks13 said:
    "@Vitality: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.