How would you want Sentry to die and who should kill him?

#1 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your hopes and what are your dreams?

#2 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can;t die  but i would like to see Galactus swallow him up

#3 Posted by grufaine (107 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were going to get rid of him, I think what they should do is like...  

Basically repress the Robert Reynold's schizophrenia to the point where he's basically a vegetable. Or at least really out-of-it and stoic. Or something to that effect. 

#4 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kid Phobos goes full out

The Void is a cold calm killer but shitscared of Sentry and his bright heroic light. While the Sentry is batshit insane and afraid of the Void and its darkness. Phobos touches their minds, both their phobias consume each other and they whirlpool down into an endless blackhole like a snake eating its own tail...the Sentry/Void and stuck in an endless cycle of fear, darkness, light and death

The little god Phobos looks at Sentry and makes this happen

The snake consumes its own tail and the story goes full cycle,  this is no Uroborus because Phobos makes the Sentry story end forever

Then Franklin Richards and MJJ appear and say "No More Bendis verse" and the past 3 years of Bendis are retconed as a bad dream

#5 Posted by YoungAvengers4ever (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think that Hercules Ares's brother should fight sentry and in the end somehow rip sentry apart just like how sentry ripped ares apart
#6 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

thor will toss him into the sun

#7 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see the Omega mutants take him down.  Just have one bad ass fight with Sentry vs X-Man, Franklin Richards, Iceman, Elixir and Marvel Girl.  It'd be nice to see Sentry just get beat down with no hope of ever returning.

#8 Posted by CharmCityComics (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Marvel "aquired the rights to Miracleman", they should have the Sentry die by the hands of Miracleman!That would be a great way to have him arrive, instead of the rumors of the 2 characters being the same being! I don't know maybe the Void is involved somehow? This scenario would be more effective and really shock the readers! 
#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@CharmCityComics said:
"         Since Marvel "aquired the rights to Miracleman", they should have the Sentry die by the hands of Miracleman!That would be a great way to have him arrive, instead of the rumors of the 2 characters being the same being! I don't know maybe the Void is involved somehow? This scenario would be more effective and really shock the readers!  "
What he said. I want Marvelman to kill him.
#10 Posted by Bullseye1930 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Aunt May beat him to death with her cane, or have him die of something even more embarassing.  There is no way in hell Sentry deserves to go down in a blaze of glory.
#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@ironshadow said:
"Sentry can;t die  but i would like to see Galactus swallow him up "

couldnt Galactus use him to feed his hunger like they did with another person (cant remember his name) but Reed Richards brought Galactus hear to feed off of him
#12 Posted by Postacrat (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry realizes that he is something far beyond the things he has done, and that it is no longer his place to intefere in affairs beneath his station.  Then he ascends and immediately leaves watching the 616 universe and all other universes from afar, returning only when truly needed.  Kinda like Dr. Manhattan.
#13 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care who or how. If Sentry dies, I'll buy a series of whoever did the deed for a full year....even if it is written by Jeph Loeb.

#14 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat:
I like that idea
#15 Posted by BaronVonDredd (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance:
BatDance, YOU COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!!!!
#16 Posted by hero vs. villian (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see him suffer slowly, than get decapitated. There is a video on youtube where one man expresses how he wants the entry to die, u can tell he really hates him due to how extreme he wants his death to be, I don't want to see that much, but definitley his head getting cut off. 

#17 Edited by Infinity_Nova_Prime1 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the hulk,thing,juggernaut,luke cage,and every other superstrong powerhouse to beat his face in to the point he can't heal. Then deadpool comes over with a desert

eagle and unloads an entire clip in

his skull. Then Deadpool says "The Power of a Million Exploding Suns

my ass"

#18 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care how or why just as long as he stays that way.

#19 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your hopes and what are your dreams?

thor and hulk beat him until he lemonades then throw him over to a revived ares who cuts sentry in half with his axe then hulk makes fudge and they all eat delicious fudge

#20 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to one day see Sentry & Void vs. Robert Reynolds & Franklin Richards.

#21 Edited by lol (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish see him fight more powerful beings like Thanos

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.