How would you like him?

#1 Posted by X (225 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you like him to come back? as a entity? as a hero? as a villain? he has alot of potential to be a great hero or villain. so if he came back how would you like him to be?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Hero

#3 Posted by X (225 posts) - - Show Bio

ya kinda like nova

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ X: yea, I think he should go on journey of self discovery through space
#5 Posted by X (225 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be cool i thought it would be cool to make him an entity that possessed people like the phoenix force but couldnt stay attached to long or the void would resurface

#6 Edited by JReed2008 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like him to return and be the hero that he was always meant to be, no more cowering in fear of the return of the void and running away, but he should put his guns up like a real hero start throwing his weight around like a real hero.

I wrote a story of how it should happen, if you want to read it just let me know and i'll post it.

#7 Posted by The Impersonator (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

I would certainly loved to see the Sentry back as some kind of form. Even though he's considered as a powerful being. It's too hard to believe that he can die.

#8 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

seeing him as a villain would be interesting, i think him coming back with no powers would be cool as well

#9 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Coming back! What have you heard? I am losing hope.Even Torch has already returned

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Cosmic Hero

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.