Trying to get into The Black Queen

#1 Posted by KattVonNoir (250 posts) - - Show Bio

So I LOVE Emma Frost she is prob my fave Marvel girl, but so many people have been telling me that I would love Selene more. I love her powers they sound really sweet and from reading her page her whole concept sounds like really interesting! So I was wondering what are soem comics I should pick up that are really like centered around her?(aside from X-force and Necrosha as I am already going to be picking thoes up.) I don't really wanna get anything where she is like super brief or in the background either cause that would just be a waste!!  Thanks in advanced!! 

xoxo  
- Katt
#2 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@KattVonNoir: ummm, shes really not in the front alot, but there are some x-force(old) that she is in, those are when she killed the eternals, I cant think of the others but you can go onto her page adn click comics by images
#3 Posted by Dane (10605 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, that topic reads funny.

#4 Posted by KattVonNoir (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: 
LOL! Eww I didn't even think of it like that! :P
#5 Posted by KattVonNoir (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djinn:
thanks! =]
#6 Posted by Dane (10605 posts) - - Show Bio
@KattVonNoir said:
" @Dane:  LOL! Eww I didn't even think of it like that! :P "
I bet :P
#7 Posted by TheDarkHeart (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I very recently got back into reading comics, focusing on Selene, and made quite a few purchases based on the information I gathered here:
 http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=137

If that link doesn't prove helpful I'll list the issues I currently have that highlight her fairly well. I'm also waiting on 8 more books.

#8 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

make sure you get her first captain america issues there one of her first appearances and shes great lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.