Selene (Marvel) Selene (Movie Underworld)

Posted by Airhead (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that these two Selene's have a little to much in coommon they have the same name,both vampires and both have this PIC!!!!!! 

Selene (Marvel)  

Selene (Movie Underworld)

#1 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Beckingsale wins.

#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

thats because that X-Force variant is a hat-tip to the cover of Underworld. it was announced in previews.

#3 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

The last thing I want to see is a 17 year old girl wearing kinky dress up pretending to be a hero.

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Comic Book Preview forum is for staff only
2. This isn't a comic book preview

#5 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't notice that until now :O

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

That's because there's a current trend to have Necrosha variants that are based on movie posters: 

The Lost Boys    (1987) 

Vampires (1998) 
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

iam liking the nod to classic movie posters  its a good diea when done well the underwold inspired is weakest cover for me thou , waht part of the underwolrd timneline are u using selene from since here  abilties are far higher in 2 aftr shes takes on some corvenus elder blood than compared to 1

#8 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent: Not just classic movie posters, but movies that had vampires in... as long it's not Twilight  ;)
#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  true that , they need to do a bram stokers dracula style one of possibly interview with a vampire there both cool covers
#10 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Woww (: 
the images are very clever. 
Don't forget the amazing movie Interview with a Vampire
that has been parodied also.

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: That's the first time I've seen that one :)  Apparently there'll be at least one more...
#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh, I just found it... ! 

Mmm.... Warpath... :D 

X-Force #24

X-Force #24...?
#13 Posted by Kyle Devlin (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the interview with the vampire one xD Although they have gave Selene old woman hands! I mean i know she is old but she looks young! So give her young hands for crying out loud :P
#14 Posted by Aspirus (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene the character in Underworld was named after Selene from the Externals... 

@Kyle Devlin: Well she is over 17,000 years old ya know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.