Selene group on facebook

#1 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys didn't know where to post this but if your facebookies lol i made a selene group on there.  Can you believe there wasn't one *gasps* lol here the linkage feel free to join :D

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=140577952629357&ref=mf
#2 Posted by PaulWilliam (9 posts) - - Show Bio

We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance 3".
She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen. 
She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing. 
we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character.

#3 Posted by Edamame (28389 posts) - - Show Bio
@PaulWilliam said:
" We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance 3". She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen.  She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing.  we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character. "
I agree with this.
#4 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@PaulWilliam said:
" We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance 3". She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen.  She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing.  we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character. "
@Edamame said:
" @PaulWilliam said:
I agree with this. "
snap MUA and XML3 she so has to become a character its not fair lol
#5 Posted by ManStrong (5 posts) - - Show Bio

All of my people and I agree 100 % that selene must be a playable character for marvel ultimate alliance 3. this is our Big Ambition. 
Selene is going to be the most popular character. we really like selene . her ability who the most famous and the most extraordinary is   
Drains others' life force to maintain her beauty.  we very like her.  so, we also really want selene to be a playable character for MUA III. 
she is so good.

#6 Posted by Edamame (28389 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManStrong: Long live Selene!
#7 Posted by LokyGuastrian (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice idea people. I totally agree. I would like to play selene - the Black Queen as playable character for MUA 3.

#8 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

So Marvel is in the process of making MUA 3? Nice!!!!

#9 Posted by Edamame (28389 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sheep-Kill said:
" So Marvel is in the process of making MUA 3? Nice!!!! "
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? No. Not yet.
#10 Posted by LukeBagg (2 posts) - - Show Bio

We agree Black Queen ( Selene ) for MUA 3. and we want to play as Selene in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.
please help us ! please...

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her in MUA 3, she would be a nice addition.

#12 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@LukeBagg said:
" We agree Black Queen ( Selene ) for MUA 3. and we want to play as Selene in Marvel Vs Capcom 3. please help us ! please... "
I agree. She would be great.

Can someone tell me if Selene will return after Necrosha? Please...
#13 Posted by gauge (4 posts) - - Show Bio

yes my buddies and I know the Black Queen ( Selene ) she would be pretty good to be a playable marvel ultimate alliance 3
we agreed too !!

#14 Posted by Amrcppxx (6 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.