GLAD Marvel has a whole story arc about Selene!!

#1 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene is one of my most favorite characters in Marvel. I just didn't like it how Selene was always in the background. She is really a very powerful mutant, and im glad their about to show her more. I CAN'T WAIT

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: i really hope so
#4 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19285 posts) - - Show Bio

The Black Queen is sooo much better than Emma
#5 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight: AGREE COMPLETLY, well if u caps the sooo
#6 Edited by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I am glad she is finally doing something after being trapped underneath the hellfire mansion for so long and then bunking with wither, I hope she hands  marvel girls own ass to her on asilver plattter the stupid twat deserves it , little uppity bitch (marvel girl that is) . Long live the queen... the black queen that is  

#7 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio

She has always been on of my favorite villains but I like her even more in x-necrosha.

#8 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio
@SonofaGoddess:  Laugh out loud!
#9 Posted by Leewan (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoy this because the only direction for the character after this story is probably permanent death.  Though it would be cool if she kept some of her future powers and became a recurring villain like apocalypse

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leewan said:
"Enjoy this because the only direction for the character after this story is probably permanent death.  Though it would be cool if she kept some of her future powers and became a recurring villain like apocalypse "

Writers Kyle & Yost have gone on record saying that they intend to do for Selene, what Grant Morrison did for the White Queen.  So it's doubtful that she'll die at the end of Necrosha... She's thousands of years old already, so she's pretty hard to kill off ;)
#11 Posted by Leewan (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but once you achieve godhood and fail,  what other ground can you really cover.  Until someone looks in the back catalogue twenty years later.

#12 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I know how you feel man, I feel the same way about Blackest Night. been a long time fan of Black Hand, and finally they are doing something cool with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.