Eli, Wither, & Selene are they like a new trio of villians

#1 Posted by Namor1987 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats tthe deal with those three ( knoiw Wither is Selene's new king/apprentince or whatever but i wonder how Eli Bard is going to be factored into this equation.

#2 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Eli Bard?

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"Who's Eli Bard?"
exactly my question
#4 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"Who's Eli Bard?"
exactly my question"

read x-force.
#5 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio
is this him???
#6 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

I do read X-Force & I don;t remember Selene being in there? or am I just crazy?

#7 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read X-comics, they've gone so far down in quality they make me want to hurl, but I do like Selene from the old days so I like to stay current with what's happening with her which is why I asked who Eli is, but if no one will answer my question than I'll just find it out some other way

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

You'll have to read to find out

Rogue Purifier Eli Bard, who recently dug up the bodies of Warpath's entire tribe, has known Selene for quite a while now, a story which Kyle and Yost promise to break wide open in X-FORCE #11.

#10 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

from what i've figured out in the twenty minutes i've been checking up on him is he's pretty much a mystery char who bastion had a moment with who got a hold of that stuff douglock os made of, the machiney stuff, don't quote me or anything

#11 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"You'll have to read to find out

Rogue Purifier Eli Bard, who recently dug up the bodies of Warpath's entire tribe, has known Selene for quite a while now, a story which Kyle and Yost promise to break wide open in X-FORCE #11."
he seems to know
#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, good to know...glad Selene's coming back, maybe it'll even get me to read X-Force :D

#14 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"okay, good to know...glad Selene's coming back, maybe it'll even get me to read X-Force :D"

hey if you like hack and slash and some morbid story go for it.
#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

those 2 are hardly comparable

#16 Posted by Namor1987 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

ok got it thanks people. Do you think if Trauma were recruited by Selene they be a truly deadly quartet of Marvel characters.

#17 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you mean?

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor1987 said:
"ok got it thanks people. Do you think if Trauma were recruited by Selene they be a truly deadly quartet of Marvel characters."
depending on whom they were pitted up against they'd be a pretty powerful bunch.
#19 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

well selene is powerful by herself, but that would be a nice pair, she should of got him when he didnt like his powers 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.