Could Secret be the "other" girl to join Young Justice??

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David, the writer who scripted the majority of the original Young Justice series, announced on his blog that he would be writing several episodes of the upcoming Young Justice animated series, and alluded to an appearance by Secret. "I’m going to be writing several episodes for the series. I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to reconnect with the characters, even if there are some differences between the guys I wrote and the new incarnation. I would love to tell you all about my first episode, but I’m afraid that it’s…oh, what’s the word…Secret." 

copied from wikipedia.

#2 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I adore Secret. I'd love to see her on the show. She'd be the first girl to join the team who was actually in the comics. Too bad they added Artemis instead of Cissie. Still it's a great show, but I swear to God if Miss Martian says "Hello Megan" one more freakning time....>_<

#3 Posted by lightfright12 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

the writers said they would be adding Cassie into the series now that the rights to the character have been freed up.

#4 Posted by Dru_zod (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this is obviously a dead forum sooo.............Secret appears in the episode Secrets.................and she returns to her tomb at the end

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.