Follow

Secret Six

Team » Secret Six appears in 155 issues.

Brought together in Villains United, a group of villains faced off against other super criminals. Now neither hero nor villain, these rogues do whatever is best for their interests.

Just caught up

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

So, last week, I read the Secret Six mini and the 33 issues of the current series and I can't believe I've waited this long to pick it up. I loved every issue and really enjoy all the characters, their attitudes are damn awesome. So needless to say, I'm looking forward to the upcoming Bane stuff and hoping he doesn't turn into a jobber to Batman again.

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By B'Town

Welcome aboard!  That's about how I felt when I first picked up the back issues of Villains United and the next Secret Six short run.  Excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on more.  Gail Simone has a way of making me love all these misfit characters.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.