carnivalofsins00's Secret Six #35 - Caution to the Wind, Part One of Two review

Secret Six #35

Posted by B'Town

Once again thank you for a fine review. Twisted wicked humor is one of the reasons I love Gail and her Secret Six so much.

"King Shark is in fact a shark!" hahah. lots of fun.

I always look forward to your vids these days. :D

Other reviews for Secret Six #35 - Caution to the Wind, Part One of Two

Take It in Blood 0

The events of the Six's recent trip to hell has had a profound effect upon Bane. Now he prepares himself to cement his earthly legacy.   The Good  Has Luvisi ever done a less than excellent cover for this book? This issue is very much centered on Bane, which is perfectly fine by me because far and away he's one of my favorite villains. I absolutely love the way that Gail Simone writes Bane. She perfectly nails just how he should think, speak, and act. Whoever writes the character after her has s...