Who's Going to Die?

#1 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

In a recent article by Bendis he states that "not everyone is going to walk out alive". So wether it happens in the next issue or the one after, the question still remains........Which character or characters are gonna take a dirt nap?

Currently, I think it's Wasp because as affective as Hank Pyms "gift" might be. I think it might prove fatal to the user. Well they is no way they're gonna kill another A-List character.

#2 Posted by 9th Wonder (217 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there will be any death's among the terrans.

#3 Posted by Warman (239 posts) - - Show Bio

In thies kind of story arc somone always have to die. The Young Avengers has been sluaghterd so it's only a matter of time before somone else die's. Pleas dont let Spidy die.

#4 Posted by zweener (87 posts) - - Show Bio

When Daisy Johnson approaches layla miller  to join Nick Fury's commandos (Mighty Avengers 13) Layla tells her something along the lines that although daisy will survive she will lose some things very close things to her. That makes me think that Nick Fury is gonna die.

either that or Steve Rogers is going to come back to life and then get killed in the next panel

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody inportant is going to die, its going to be like Goliath in Civil War where you are like, Wow! I almost cared, but not really."

#6 Posted by zweener (87 posts) - - Show Bio

or its gonna be like Cap in civil war you are like, i wonder when they are gonna bring him back

So far the only human casualty i can think of is Proton, from the initiative (We hardly knew thee)

#7 Posted by danhimself (22621 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man.....yeah i still think iron man is gonna kick it

#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Susan Storm, by the look of ads for FF #562

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#10 Edited by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY CRAP!!...........As of now I'm on the Iron Man train check this out

"I'm predicting that Tony Stark will no longer be director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in six months' time. There's a growing collection of evidence that he may, in fact, die before the end of the invasion. The cancellation of Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., along with some ominously worded solicitations for Mighty Avengers, seems to suggest this possibility. Sure, Invincible Iron Man will still be around, but upcoming issues appear to be set in a flashback period. Is Matt Fraction trying to duplicate Ed Brubaker's approach in Captain America? I doubt it, but something smells fishy."

Oh yeah then there's this gem

"Don't expect Nick Fury to take on his old job either, as I'm fairly convinced he'll be kicking the bucket as well. Marvel has been awfully mum about his role in Secret Warriors, leading me to believe he may not actually be a part of the book at all. I wouldn't put it past Marvel and Brian Bendis to reveal Fury as a Skrull in a last minute cliffhanger."

click here for the rest of the article
then again it's only a prediction article, but if this comes to pass :O

#11 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve Rogers.

#12 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man- come on he derserved it right/
wasp- skrull last resort
nick fury- hide too many secreat

#13 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"iron man- come on he derserved it right?
why do you say that?...does this have to do with Civil War?
#14 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
DMC said:
"bioghost said:
why do you say that?...does this have to do with Civil War?"

on some part yes. Also I want him dead so they can bring back war machine as leader he meant to be.
#15 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"DMC said:
"bioghost said:
why do you say that?...does this have to do with Civil War?"

on some part yes. Also I want him dead so they can bring back war machine as leader he meant to be."
a leader eh........I don't know, I guess I don't know enough about him........unless it's temporarily, I just don't see why they need to kill Iron Man....standing down as director of SHIELD sure
#16 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

if  iron man survied this don't you want him to take a little break a drink or two let his buddy run the show for a bit?

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets kill Mr. Fantastic

#18 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

damn forgot about him

#19 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"if  iron man survied this don't you want him to take a little break a drink or two let his buddy run the show for a bit?"
eh why not
#20 Posted by zweener (87 posts) - - Show Bio
Warman said:
"In thies kind of story arc somone always have to die. The Young Avengers has been sluaghterd so it's only a matter of time before somone else die's. Pleas dont let Spidy die."

The young avengers are fine. Vision just needs a new paint job and some touch up work.
#21 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Lets kill Mr. Fantastic"
but isn't Susan Storm gonna die soon.....I don't think they'd kill 2 Fantastic Four members
#22 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
DMC said:
"pixelized said:
"Lets kill Mr. Fantastic"
but isn't Susan Storm gonna die soon.....I don't think they'd kill 2 Fantastic Four members"

too bad
#23 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone like the FF?

Anyway, I don't think Iron Man will die.

#24 Edited by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
Anyway, I don't think Iron Man will die."
I don't know, have you seen the cover for Secret invasion #8?
where is Iron Man?

I know covers don't say much these days but he was with Thor and Cap on the SI #6 cover

anyway it looks like Janet my kick the bucket as you all know
caption

JoeQ : Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.