What's going to happen to them?

#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok..as I am reading Secret Invasion and it's coming to an end..I am aware that there are several teams that seem to be M.I.A or that are going to be M.I.A after Secret Invasion..so what's up with that.The Avengers are being reformed but there are several Avengers un-accounted for.Spider-Woman,Echo,Black Widow,Wasp,Wonder Man,Ms.Marvel,Sentry,& Dr.Strange.The Hood's gang is currently fighting for Earth..will they become the Dark Avengers? What about Heroes for Hire..they have been M.I.A for the entire Invasion..is that book over or what? The New Warriors book is getting cancelled...What will happen to Counter-Force and The New Warriors...What about Fury's team...will they join the Initiative or what? If War Machine is the New Director of SHIELD..what will happen to Iron Man,Nick Fury & Maria Hill?

#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm right in what I'm thinking, then all these teams will meet up to join forces, like the new warriors and the others did because of his dead brother, then having fought the skrull invasion off, I bet there will be detailed "what happened with...(insert team here) during SI?" issues as an aftermath.

#3 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Some teams could be used as Initiative teams. We have only seen teams of ~25 states so far.

As for Fury's Secret Avengers, they have an upcoming ongoing series. 60 issues are already planned.

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Norman Osborn will be the next director of SHIELD.

#5 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think Norman Osborn will be the next director of SHIELD."

If you read Thunderbolts at the end S.H.E.I.L.D wanted to speak to him if the invasion is won

#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
thunderbolt said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think Norman Osborn will be the next director of SHIELD."

If you read Thunderbolts at the end S.H.E.I.L.D wanted to speak to him if the invasion is won

"

Well the President did.  They are making clues for it.
#7 Posted by King of Hearts 11987 (166 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Some teams could be used as Initiative teams. We have only seen teams of ~25 states so far.

As for Fury's Secret Avengers, they have an upcoming ongoing series. 60 issues are already planned."
Cool.
#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Some teams could be used as Initiative teams. We have only seen teams of ~25 states so far.

As for Fury's Secret Avengers, they have an upcoming ongoing series. 60 issues are already planned."
Where did you hear this?  I am so pumped.
#9 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Interview with the writer, Jonathan Hickman. Don't remember where, but there were some flowcharts and stuff.

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Interview with the writer, Jonathan Hickman. Don't remember where, but there were some flowcharts and stuff."

Awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.