Skrully Question

#1 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I Picked Up Immortal Iron Fist #15, Captain Britain and MI-13 #1, and Iron Man #29 Today

And I Found It Quite Fun (In My Geek Mind) To Pick Out All The People That The Skrull Were Made Out Of In Captain Britain And MI-13

I think I Did Pretty Good Except For The Last Two Skrulls

The Ones Spitfire Was Fighting I Think Were: An Assemblage Of The Original Defenders (Silver Surfer, Namor, Hulk, Valkryie, And Possibly Doctor Strange) And An Assemblage Of The Original Avengers (Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, Wasp, and Possibly Hulk) Now, As For The Two That They Fuight Near The End, I Know One Was Part Hyperion And Doctor Spectrum, But The Other? Was He Supposed To Be Morbius?

Anyone Have Any Thoughts On These?

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

check the pinned threads for the official thread dealing with skrulls man

#3 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

But This Doesn't Really Fit There Does It? It's Just A Question I Had About A Single Comic, Not "Who's A Skrull"

It's More Of A Look And find Game. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.