Riddle Me This....

#1 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Went back and read Marvel's Secret Invasion....how in the world did the Skrulls lose that one? Bad combo of powers or what? What kind of powers would you give your Super Skrull? Explain it to me if you would, like I'm a 4 yr old. Cause I could think of a few combinations that could wreak havok.
#2 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Curses!!! I was like "What a Riddler Question?! Yeah!"...but no :( its a mavel question :(

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13206 posts) - - Show Bio
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
Went back and read Marvel's Secret Invasion....how in the world did the Skrulls lose that one? Bad combo of powers or what? What kind of powers would you give your Super Skrull? Explain it to me if you would, like I'm a 4 yr old. Cause I could think of a few combinations that could wreak havok.
They didn;t count on Brand freeingRichards, then they didn't prepare for Reed Richards....they never do. After the guys has had a hand in beating him a 1000 times you would think they would have a contingency for that guy.

They should just give a Skrull the Illuminatis abilities
#4 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet

All right then, Poet. Riddle me this...Imagine you are in a house with no doors, windows, and no way out. How do you escape???
#5 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
@IfDCRuledTheWorld: I SAW the room before getting trapped there, so I escape that way :)
#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
@The Poet: All right then, Poet. Riddle me this...Imagine you are in a house with no doors, windows, and no way out. How do you escape???
You use your cellphone and call for help.
#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
@The Poet: All right then, Poet. Riddle me this...Imagine you are in a house with no doors, windows, and no way out. How do you escape???
Call your contractor and ask what kind of a moron builds a house with no doors or windows? Have they even heard of resale? 
#8 Posted by Jake Fury (19192 posts) - - Show Bio
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:

Dear <Insert random 4 year old's name here>, 

Good guys always beat bad guys. There are no such things as Skrulls anways. Go back to sleep. 

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
Call your contractor and ask what kind of a moron builds a house with no doors or windows? Have they even heard of resale? 
How would one get inside such a room in the first place?
#10 Posted by Trodorne (2596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
Dear <Insert random 4 year old's name here>,  Good guys always beat bad guys. There are no such things as Skrulls anways. Go back to sleep.  
actually the heroes won because they believed in the power of friendship and the heart of the cards.

Riddle me this.. It keeps me up and going; but when I am afraid, Im told i am without it. what am I?
#11 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
How would one get inside such a room in the first place?

yeah, thats a question of mine as well...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.