vagrantsaint's Secret Invasion: Front Line #3 - Chapter Three: Escape review

• vagrantsaint wrote this review on .
  • vagrantsaint has written a total of 51 reviews. The last one was for

On the Front Lines

I remember when the Front Line series started with Civil War: Front Line.  I didn't think it was going to be as great as it was and I'm glad that I read it.  World War Hulk: Front Line wasn't as good and I'm glad that I didn't read it in it's entirety.  Secret Invasion: Front Line I'm still having mixed feelings over.  Mainly because this seems to be jumping into not only stories about the reporters, but average humans in general.  What are normal, everyday people doing during this invasion?
I liked the beginning of this issue because it had the monologue of Ben Urich going.  If they would have kept that up through the entire issue, it would have been a lot better.   I'm really not that interested in the Cop story or even the Stark Tower story.  There just isn't anything there to keep me that emotionally involved.
The art is ok.  At some points I feel like it's really good and crisp and clear.  At other points it looks slightly sloppy.
Until next time...