sora_thekey's Secret Invasion #1 - [untitled] review

Bendis Rocks!!!!!

Why, you ask? Brian Micheal Bendis has been a great hit into the Marvel Universe. He's changed this world from House of M to now the Secret Invasion. This story is so awesome and jaw dropping. I loved that here in this one issue shows a little bit from every tie-in that will come to be. And the cliffhanger, Oh My God! (Poor Reed). Now a new question arrises: These people that are geting out of the Skrull spaceship the real thing? The only problem I have is Yu's art. Not a very big fan of it but the story compensates. Can't wait for issue #02

Other reviews for Secret Invasion #1 - [untitled]

Accusations made in this... 0

Within the first 2 pages of Secret Invasion #1 i can see that (write to me to find out) is a skrull and i can justify my reasoning for this, The writing combined with the artwork gives it away in one frame and it would explain irrational and uncharacteristic behaviour in a prvious story arc.Other than this i think Bendis' writing is excellent. I think that this "subtle as a brick" approach to this issue compensates for the apparent clues about the Invasion that lie in previous issues of other ti...

Loud Idiots Review of Secret Invasion #1 0

Forty-five years ago, the Skrull debuted as one of the most prominent extra-terrestrial races in the Marvel Universe. After years of half-assed, crackpot schemes to take over the earth (Including one that resulted in an entire planet of skrulls who adopted the personae of Prohibition era gangsters, I kid you not), the shape-changing Skrull have finally gotten their act together and launched a full scale infiltration of human society. Now anyone could be a Skrull, and the question Earth's heroes,...