Creat Your Own "Secret Defenders" Team!

#1 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been fascinated with the Secret Defenders. It truly was interesting to see Dr. Stephen Strange randomly pick heroes (or villains) to tackle the most bizarre and dangerous super cases in the universe. If you had the choice to set up your own Secret Defender teams, what would they consist of? It's my estimation that the Marvel Big Brains should have done stories that showcased more lesser-known heroes. Here are my personal lineups (all of which lead by Doc Strange himself):

1st Team:
- Psylocke
- Atlas (Erik Josten) 
- The Black Knight 
- Amadeus Cho

2nd Team:
- Nick Fury
- Toxin
- Nightwatch
- Songbird

3rd Team: 
- Storm
- Diamondback
- Ms. Marvel
- The Thing

4th Team:
- Hercules
- Blazing Skull
- Jubilee

5th Team:
- Rogue
- Dominic Fortune
- Invisible Woman
- Sabretooth 

6th Team: 
- Baron Zemo
- Cardinal
- Juggernaut
- Franklin Richards

Who would be YOUR ideal Secret Defender lineups?

#2 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

And one more team for good measure!

- Ares
- Mystique
- Black Panther
- RED HULK!!

#3 Posted by MaxDillon (2 posts) - - Show Bio

My dream "Secret Defenders" lineup is: -- Chance -- Solo --Venom (Flash Thompson version) --Iron Man (Rhodey Rhodes version)

#4 Posted by MaxDillon (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! Another one! My other dream "Secret Defenders" lineup is: --Kristoff Vernard (pre-stasis from FF #352) -- Prowler --Falcon (post-cold blooded murder at the Grand Canyon in Cap 605) -- Gambit's doppelganger (the one Nomad fought in Nomad No. 7, the Infinity War crossover)

#5 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat additions you have there, Max. Especially the Gambit Doppelganger!

Here's some more I've conjured up (along with a few improvements on past ideas I created):

- Cyclops, Hogun the Grimm, Jolt, and Nightwatch

- An all-female Secret Defenders! Storm, Ms. Marvel, Crystal, and Electra

- Secret Defenders...of Evil! Mr. Sinister, Baron Mordo, Deathwatch, and Tusk

- Halfsies (half heroes, half villains): Doc Samson, Cable, the Mandarin, and Medusa

- Solo, Lockheed, Polaris, Beta Ray Bill

- Battlestar, Ultra Girl, Ghost Rider

- Hyperion, Bengal, Bishop

#6 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Once more...with feeling!

The international Secret Defenders:

- Moon Knight (USA), Go Go Tomago (Japan), Captain Britain (Great Britain), Ursa Major (Russia)

#7 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

An all Vampire incarnation

Blade

Morbius

Dracula

Dunno what situation would warrant the "heroic" vampires and Dracula joining forces but it would involve the vampire wannabe Blackout as their enemy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.