Follow

Secret Avengers

Team » Secret Avengers appears in 341 issues.

The Secret Avengers are a black ops branch of the Avengers. Assembled by Steve Rogers in the Heroic Age. The team is now a highly secret branch of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Secret Avengers T-Bolts Theory

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this just hit me a minute ago. looking at the shadows already revealed, and looking at the origins.
    this book is whats to become of Dark Avengers, which in turn was an extension of Thunderbolts,
    which in turn was continued from a prior Thunderbolts roster, and finally from one of the greatest known hoaxes in comics history, the Masters Of Evil where the Thunderbolts. what if Marvel has done it to us again? during Dark Reign, we saw the return of Songbird, and she went on to get back together with Mach IV and Fixer. and of course we've been kept up to date on Radioactive Mans status. but where are they now? seems like we got blindsided as to what these characters are doing currently? and they had theyre big returns, yet they are nowhere in the solicits for Heroic Age? also Zemo is returning in the pages of Captain America. Moonstone is however apparently back in Thunderbolts with Luke Cage. what if the Secret Avengers are in fact the original Thunderbolts, give or take a member, (theres many to chose from of course) and once again donning new disguises? thoughts on why or why not? 

No Caption Provided
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I hope the female is Songbird.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SlightConfuse

Some of the secret avengers were reviled in incredible hulk 608. War machine and Beast were the ones i made out.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I use to not be a ig fan of Songbird, but after reading about her in Thunderbotls lately and picking up a few trades, I've found her a very fun character. I do hope she's leading or at least in the shadowy woman for this team. 

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

I like your theory. I miss the original Thunderbolts....Image 1 could be Songbird with a solid sound cape, #3 could be Mach-IV or V just missing wings, #4 Atlas, #5 Zemo and #6 Fixer just missing his tech-pack. Dunno who #2 would be though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Zemo is obiously coming back but I doubt that these are the original Thuderbolts.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Vance Astro: I can dream.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Zemo is obiously coming back but I doubt that these are the original Thuderbolts. "

It seems like Zemo's going to become a villain for Bucky Cap, which seems interesting. But if you think about it (which you may disagree, which is fine) Songbird on time sounds a way to take her, since I doubt she'd go back to the Thunderbolts since they tried to kill her, not to mention Moonstone's still on that team. So this would make since, as for the other members, I can only guess Beast for that last image, maybe War Machine for the robotic suit looking one as well.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @War Killer said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "Zemo is obiously coming back but I doubt that these are the original Thuderbolts. "
    It seems like Zemo's going to become a villain for Bucky Cap, which seems interesting. But if you think about it (which you may disagree, which is fine) Songbird on time sounds a way to take her, since I doubt she'd go back to the Thunderbolts since they tried to kill her, not to mention Moonstone's still on that team. So this would make since, as for the other members, I can only guess Beast for that last image, maybe War Machine for the robotic suit looking one as well. "
    War Machine and Beast are already pretty much confirmed.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    It seems like Zemo's going to become a villain for Bucky Cap, which seems interesting. But if you think about it (which you may disagree, which is fine) Songbird on time sounds a way to take her, since I doubt she'd go back to the Thunderbolts since they tried to kill her, not to mention Moonstone's still on that team. So this would make since, as for the other members, I can only guess Beast for that last image, maybe War Machine for the robotic suit looking one as well. "
    War Machine and Beast are already pretty much confirmed. "
    Really? When was this?
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey. spoilers guys. just got Incredible Hulk today. lol.

and ill admit it was just a loose theory i was throwing
    around, but then the second question is what does anyone
    think is in store for characters like Songbird, Fixer, Mach IV,
    and Radioactive Man. I mean they came out in Dark Reign and vanished, 
    and theyre in with the heros so i got t think there has to be a plan for them
    in Herioc Age. I was actually surprised when i didnt see in of them in the Thunderbolts
    roster for HA. And like most i miss Songbird and want her back in something.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @CATMANEXE said:
    "hey. spoilers guys. just got Incredible Hulk today. lol. and ill admit it was just a loose theory i was throwing around, but then the second question is what does anyone think is in store for characters like Songbird, Fixer, Mach IV, and Radioactive Man. I mean they came out in Dark Reign and vanished,  and theyre in with the heros so i got t think there has to be a plan for them in Herioc Age. I was actually surprised when i didnt see in of them in the Thunderbolts roster for HA. And like most i miss Songbird and want her back in something. "

I really need to read Incredible Hulk...I hate doing this, but I can't go back to the Comic Book store till next week, but can anyone tell what the heck happened that involves members for this team? 

Also getting back to you question, do you think maybe some of these guys may join the New Avengers or heck even the main Avengers?
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not sure i got it. what was shown in IHulk 608 appeared to be the beginning of 
    the events of Hulked Out Heroes and World War Hulks, not the reveal of the Secret 
    Avengers team. prior to what " happens to them " in that issue, we we're seeing one 
    time teams, Banners Avengers,  War Machines Avengers and Cyclops's Avengers. 
    likewise in the last shot,  that was Wolverine i believe, not Beast. compare that panel to the 
    promo for H.O.H. also what happens in Hulk 21. either way im lost as to where there was Secret Avenger confirmation there?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By danhimself
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    War Machine and Beast are already pretty much confirmed. "
    no they aren't....no one is confirmed at all...all we have is shadow figures
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Okay see that makes more since, why would they show members of the Secret Avengers in a book that really has nothing to even do with teh Avengers other then the fact that a few Avengers appeared in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.