Secret Avengers Revealed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SlightConfuse (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Brubaker has tweeted that there are 3 team members not shown on the poster. Interesting lineup and I glad to see Moon Knight and Nova who aret wo of my favorite marvel characters a team book. Though Does this mean that Nova is canceled or spitting time between saving the universe and earth. also seen that rogers costume is Nick Fury like possible take over of Shied as everybody has been rumoring about. I also think Victoria Hand will be in this series as well.
#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

These six plus three more? Here's hoping Mockingbird is one of them, even though she's got her own book with Hawkeye if these guys are going to be part spy part superhero she should join them.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" These six plus three more? Here's hoping Mockingbird is one of them, even though she's got her own book with Hawkeye if these guys are going to be part spy part superhero she should join them. "
Mockingbird is a New Avenger.
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.