Avenger Jackets

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Steve Rogers and his Secret Avengers bringing back the Avenger jackets from the 90's? I didn't mind them back in the day when Black Panther, Sersi and Crystal wore those Avenger jackets and it kinda seems like Valkyrie at least has been sporting one again.
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
i hope so.......those were awesome
#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like them to make some sort of comeback. It always struck me a bit odd that the Avengers never had matching uniforms or at least wore the logo on their costumes.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone post a pic, please...

#5 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Someone post a pic, please... "
Agreed. 

@Gambit1024 said:
" I'd like them to make some sort of comeback. It always struck me a bit odd that the Avengers never had matching uniforms or at least wore the logo on their costumes. "
I like how Beast wears an "A" on his uniform instead of an "X" now.

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Agreed. The X-Men always had the best team uniforms. Hank should try to spread that to this team, lol
#7 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

i know right beast is making a fashon statement for the team
#8 Posted by Icon (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, Beast looks awesome. More Avengers should take note.
#9 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a pic?
#10 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Knight

These are the jackets I think should make a come back.
#11 Edited by Ashely188 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Sh!t did a bot just bump a 2 year old thread? ...I'll be scared to fall asleep tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.