User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

"I'm like Goth Ant-Man" 0

Issue after issue Remender keeps on showing a solid plot combined with interesting, funny and captivating dialogues, that really make the reader connect and enjoy characters that usually (to me) aren't that good, like Captain Britain and Hawkeye. The toll of the final hour is ringing and there're few heroes left to stop Father's plans to transform the entire humanity into robots, his descendants. Unfortunately this was the last appearence of the "Undead Avengers", but could be that all Captain B...

Secret Avengers #36 Rating 0