pingclang's Secret Avengers #27 - Sacred Ground review

• pingclang wrote this review on .
  • pingclang has written a total of 119 reviews. The last one was for OGN

Story

So, I must admit that Remender drew me back to this book and so I have been catching up to this issue. I wasn't as pleased with his run before the AvX tie-ins began but I must say I enjoy his take. The story is interesting and entertaining but not quite captivating. It is a good read though and I do suggest any fan of any team member give it a whirl. Art wise I will keep my opinion short, it's not so good. I don't want to insult anyone`s craft because he is drawing comics, I'm not, but the art is not a style I enjoy. Still, a good book and worth the bill. Buy and enjoy.