User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

My Favorite Tie-In Thus Far 0

I really didn't expect much from this issue. I was set on the opinion that all of the Avengers vs. X-Men tie-ins would be mediocre at best, especially on the Avenger's side after Avengers 25. I thought that this one could be slightly better than the rest since it is Remender and it takes place IN SPAAACE.The writing itself was very good. Remender shows that the Avengers actually have a plan and aren't going to hit a giant fiery space bird with a hammer. The characters were handled well. I very m...

Hala Hala! 0

Secret Avengers #26 was a strange bird (no pun intended.) By itself it was a nice story, but as part of the overall crossover it had inconsistencies. Half of the team had nothing to do, and the art was distracting as in taking attention away from the story.Please check my mini-review here:http://bit.ly/IDmzSOComments and feedback are always welcome!...