Follow

Second Coming

Story arc »

The third part of the Messiah Trilogy cross-over stories that started in Messiah CompleX & continued in Messiah War. Second Coming heralds the long-awaited return of Hope Summers & Cable to the present day.

Second Coming Is Awesome

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

Edited By crimsonspider89

Second Coming is making me happy, such a great story and amazing points. The idea behind it is marvelous.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Lol, everyone's making blogs more often because of the level system.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rbysjti

Any clues who's going to die?

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By rbysjti
    @Edamame said:
    " @rbysjti: Magik or Colossus. "
    Gosh! If i were to choose, well i really don't want them to die. I would have preferred Cable or Shadowcat. But if it's like we are gonna vote who's gonna die between Magik and Colossus, i guess i will not vote. But if they are coercing me to vote and would threaten my family if i wouldn't vote, then i'll vote for Magik to die.. It's because  x-men needs a strong x-man with great personality, just like Colossus
    Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By crimsonspider89

Magik is not wounded. She got sent to Limbo, what Second Coming: Hellbound is about. Team of Gambit, Trance, Anole, Pixie, Dazzler led by Cannonball goes to rescue Illyana. One already died in Second Coming Chapter 4 but a lightweight. Another is gonna die next week. And Kitty will not die, she just got back. 

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night Thrasher

I stopped reading X-books years ago but Second Coming sounds good. I might check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.