Follow

Sebastian Shaw

Character » Sebastian Shaw appears in 1699 issues.

Sebastian Shaw is a mutant that is best known for being the Black King of the Hellfire Club. His power allows him to absorb all kinetic energy directed at him and turn it into greater physical strength and speed.

Sebastian Shaw

Baron_Emo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Baron_Emo

I am on-again/off-again with X-Men. Why is Emma keeping him as a secret prisoner? Also; what could I read to fill in that gap?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

He's STILL a prisoner?!  A man with that much cunning should have at least taken advantage of the chaos during Necrosha & Second Coming to escape... 

Ahmed Sherif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Ahmed Sherif

Maybe he knows somthing about her that she doesn't want anyone to know and decided to capture him.

nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By nicknicholby

She released him recently.  Danger is aware that he escaped, but too busy being wooed by Jeffries.  Kitty is involved in the release of Sebastian.

Baron_Emo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Baron_Emo

I knew all that much, but I don't know how he was captured to begin with.

PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By PumpkinBomb

Try Uncanny X-Men Annual #2 (Dark Reign). I'm pretty sure that's when Emma captured him.

Baron_Emo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baron_Emo
    @PumpkinBomb: Thanks. I read much of the DR stuff, but I must have missed that.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Baron_Emo said:
    "I am on-again/off-again with X-Men. Why is Emma keeping him as a secret prisoner? Also; what could I read to fill in that gap? "

She's keeping him alive because Namor thinks he's dead. Namor stated that if she ever used her telepathy on him that he would become an enemy of the X-Men. Emma used her telepathy to make Namor think he killed him.  

She recently released him to attempt to kill him herself. You can catch up in "Quarantine".
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_
    @Jake Fury said:
    " @Baron_Emo said:
    "I am on-again/off-again with X-Men. Why is Emma keeping him as a secret prisoner? Also; what could I read to fill in that gap? "
    She's keeping him alive because Namor thinks he's dead. Namor stated that if she ever used her telepathy on him that he would become an enemy of the X-Men. Emma used her telepathy to make Namor think he killed him.   She recently released him to attempt to kill him herself. You can catch up in "Quarantine". "
    That's gonna blow up in her face. Big time. 
    IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By IrishX

Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure it was Fantomex that released him not Emma.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.