Son of his dupe / Dupe of his son

#1 Edited by Nolim (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello,
This is my first post on Comic Vine and I would like your opinion on a pet theory of mine.

We know Sean Madrox to have been an "infant dupe". Presumably, a dupe carries some sort of biological mark allowing reabsorption, which can be transmitted to a child.
I have read several comments from people hoping that Sean might somehow reappear out of Jamie Madrox. However, I can see another possibility for Sean's comeback.
What if baby Sean had received a slap while he was at the nursery? That would make two of him! And one would have been kidnapped. This is what I think has happened.

Do you want the character to be brought back in this fashion?

#2 Posted by Virus_Warning (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm...interesting idea.  Honestly, I have no idea.  No one ever really knows what's going on with Jamie's powers but it's always possible.  If it was a "dupe of his son" that would be a rather interesting story
-Virus

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.