Why so popular?

#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who notices how popular Scourge is? I mean, he's literally a recolored of Sonic! But he has over 700 pictures on DeviantART and more than enough share of videos on YouTube, all of which is too much for his recent appearance. So how is he so popular? Is it because he flirted with every girl in the comic; or Is it because he the bad boy that Sonic could be, a basic attraction for fangirls?

#2 Posted by JakeTheReaver (8 posts) - - Show Bio

As a male fan of Scourge, I can say that it's because that he's such a jackass and unlike other "Evil Twins" who just try to defeat the original, Scourge took over his own planet just to differentiate himself from Sonic.

#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

He may  be example of 90s stereotype wearing leather jacket with hot rod flames combine with sunglasses  using brace knuckles on occasions, but he has some record villainy

He switched Antoine with his evil counterpart Patch which lasted a whole year. Path killed Antoine farther and nearly killed the king and prince of acorn in order to rule take over the kingdom. Scourge took enjoyment seeing Antoine force to act like his evil counterpart.

He almost destroyed all alternate versions of himself just to get a chilidog.

Just like Sonic he will not take being second best.    

#4 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hazlenaut said:
"

He may  be example of 90s stereotype wearing leather jacket with hot rod flames combine with sunglasses  using brace knuckles on occasions, but he has some record villainy

He switched Antoine with his evil counterpart Patch which lasted a whole year. Path killed Antoine farther and nearly killed the king and prince of acorn in order to rule take over the kingdom. Scourge took enjoyment seeing Antoine force to act like his evil counterpart.

He almost destroyed all alternate versions of himself just to get a chilidog.

Just like Sonic he will not take being second best.    

"
That might be it.
#5 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

here is another picture to help 

#6 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone loves a villan thats not eggman and dont mention shadow I dont consider him a villan

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.