WonderCon 2012: Scott Snyder on Swamp Thing, American Vampire & Batman

#1 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Than GOD he has an editor in his comics! Love his work but MAN can he ramble!

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12734 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#3 Posted by longbowhunter (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

I love having all my American Vampire in hardbacks, but damn do I wanna read that new 5 issue mini this summer.

#4 Posted by kennybaese (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

Thank GOD he has an editor in his comics! Love his work but MAN can he ramble!

It always seems to me that he rambles so much because he's so excited to talk about this stuff, so I'm mostly okay with it.

I never thought that I would love Swamp Thing and Animal Man so much, but they're probably my two favorite books in the New 52. I can't wait for this crossover to actually happen.

#5 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I have really loved the Swamp Thing book and now i'm psyched to know that he's got this story planed all the way through issue 19!! we're only on issues 7 this month.

#6 Posted by thveej (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott is so G, just bought the trade of his last run on Detective Comic. SOOOO GOOOD. Just have the dude keep writing Batman and Swamp Thing. I have not read American Vampire, but I'm sure its good.

ALSO BATMAN WINS ALL

#7 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you not love Scott? He's great.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff! :) Still wish I could have gotten my Batman: Gates of Gotham signed by him, but ah well its cool.

#9 Posted by MartinNL (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I love his ramble. Especially when he jokes about all these monster babies he's created. LOL

#10 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman always wins, even when its Avengers versus X-Men. Heh

#11 Posted by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, ramble or not, this guy is the next big thing. He's excited about his job, writes some great stories and is a hell of a nice guy.

#12 Posted by GamerGeek360 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

It's true, Batman does win everything. Scott, you may be my favorite writer right now.

#13 Posted by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

"BATMAN WINS EVERYTHING!"

"BATMAN IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" lol awesome! XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.