Follow

Scott Pilgrim

Character » Scott Pilgrim appears in 24 issues.

Scott is the titular hero from the graphic novel series "Scott Pilgrim". He must defeat Ramona Flowers' seven evil exes in order to date her. He plays bass guitar in the band Sex Bob-omb.

Should there be another scott pilgram book?

spidey182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By spidey182

should there be another book? just to round up the story so we know what happens to the characters after Finest Hour ends. 

also i just think it sucks that the series has finished considering its the best thing i've read in a long time
    Avatar image for darth_brendroid
    darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By darth_brendroid

I think it ending is a good thing. There's a clear story, and you know the character's journeys have ended. It might mean there are no more issues, but its kinda better than not knowing if it ever will end.
    NP90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NP90

I would absolutely love another Scott Pilgrim book. I'm a huge fan and I just want more! As for the story though, it was pretty well wrapped up at the end of Finest Hour but I would be more than happy to see O'Malley extend it or pen another one! I think the chances of it happening though are slim.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Funrush

I would love a one-shot where they meet Doug, Ramona's not evil ex-boyfriend.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.