Follow

Scott Pilgrim

Character » Scott Pilgrim appears in 24 issues.

Scott is the titular hero from the graphic novel series "Scott Pilgrim". He must defeat Ramona Flowers' seven evil exes in order to date her. He plays bass guitar in the band Sex Bob-omb.

Her?

TheBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheBug

My favorite ex.
    My favorite ex.
                I know that nobody on the vine reads Scott Pilgrim, but I don't care. This is awesome. I've been looking at different pics of the Scott Pilgrim movie, but this just rocks. Mae Whitman is playing everyone's* favorite blond lesbian half-ninja Roxie Richter.
    Mae Whitman (who most of us know from Avatar, and Arrested Development) is a great actress, and this is just another example of the perfect casting in this movie. I don't think I've ever been this impressed with casting choices in any other film. So far everything is perfect. I can't wait for a trailer. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't help it. Adaptions always seem so much like...adaptions. But Director Edgar Wright really seems to be staying true to the comic. If your not reading Scott Pilgrim pick it up before the movie comes out, pick it up, cause its gonna be big.

*by everyone, I mean me
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Uh, I read Scott Pilgrim.

TheBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBug
    @Buckshot:
    Wow..really? Thats awesome. Nobody I know reads Scott Pilgrim.
    HouseOfEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HouseOfEl

I read it too. I can't wait for volume 6 (and the movie)!

TheBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBug
    @Chrono said:
    "I read it too. I can't wait for volume 6 (and the movie)! "

Volume 5 was sooo good, and sooo sad.
    zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By zombietag

i read it too! and she does look like the perfect actress for this part FOR REAL

SandwichTank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By SandwichTank

i like all the casting in the movie.....exxccccept for michael cera (and knives chau. she looks too old). i have no problems with him as an actor i just dont see his connection to this character. scott is a lively, ignorant, and slightly obnoxious character that is ok with half his friends kind of hating him. michael cera just seems to emotional and is more awkwardly funny. ALSO their hair is completely different. i have my opinions but in the end it'll be decided on the big screen  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.