WonderCon 2012: Scott Lobdell Interviews Eddie Berganza...and Others

#1 Posted by WhitOro (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Scott, you crazy diamond...

#2 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad he tossed the red glasses.

#3 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

How can anyone not love Scott? He's great.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34979 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123 said:

#5 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

This is great :)

#6 Posted by Scodiac (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been able to get into my comic shop to continue reading his run on Batman lately. I'm really looking forward to it coming out in trades so I can read it sometime. I love what he's doing with it.

#7 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@doordoor123 said:

In a way it humanized him to know that he can be as angry and loony as the rest of us.

#8 Posted by NXH (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooookay.... WTF?? My mind just got raped.

#9 Edited by JDevil (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I demand that this become a regular occurrence!

Hire him Comic Vine, hire him!

#10 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, look at DiDio pointing at Lobdell about 1:18 in...so hilarious. This was great! Made my night :)

#11 Edited by ArtisticNeedham (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Having some problems playing the video. When I hit play it turns to a blank white screen. The other interviews played. Why not this one? Hmm...

Was this a different type of video than the other videos. Because I just played the interview with Scott Snyder and it played fine, but this one wont play for me at all.

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12589 posts) - - Show Bio

1) I think Lobdell is hilarious

2) IF EDDIE BERGANZA REALLY LOVES ALL HIS DC FANS THEN GIVE US BACK WALLY AND DONNA, YOU SON OF A --- *station cuts off*

#13 Posted by SmoothJammin (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

The tuttle guy's first impression of Eddie had me rollin lmao.

#14 Posted by G-Man (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtisticNeedham: It's the same sort of video. Seems like others are able to see it. Are you still having problems with it?

#15 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

what just happened indeed lol

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how this changed into a completely different video before I could comment.

#17 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man:Sorry but yes. Not sure why it wont play. Even when I watch another video and the next automatic play is this video it goes to play this interview and it just doesn't. I am sure its not your site but my computer. Its acting slow lately. There is even a delay with the letters showing up as I type this. So don't worry about it.

#18 Posted by feargalr (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

You know maybe its just cos of the books he's writing but for some reason I assumed that Scott Lobdell was like 22

#19 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

When I open the other videos there is a play bar thing at the bottom of the video screen, but on this one there is just a play button in the middle of the video screen and not at the bottom. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I can't play videos on this site that look like that.

#20 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

oops.

#21 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

What the?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.