Scott Lobdell Wants YOUR Questions: October 2011 Edition

• 108 results
#101 Posted by unbreakableburr (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Scott, I placed this in the wrong month, however the question still stands: how closely will the Lex Luthor of the new 52 resemble the Michael Rosenbaum incarnation: someone who protects what they think is there's by any means necessary, legal or otherwise but not necessarily 'evil'.

#102 Posted by etragedy (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually a little curious - and bear with me, because this is kind of another Starfire controversy question, but not exactly in the same vein as the rest, I'm only using it as an example for a broader question I've always wondered about --- when a comic causes a lot of controversy (as with Red Hood and the Outlaws) do comic writers ever get 'called into the bosses office' like all the rest of us, or is DC's editorial / management pretty 'hands-off' when dealing with the creatives? In another sense - can you get away with anything, or are there ever "emergency story meetings" if you know what I mean.

#103 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Mr. Lobdell, I'd like to ask how strong Starfire is in terms of super strength and durability/invulnerability? She's the only superpowered member of the Outlaws so I'd figure her strength would be amped up from before to be better able to serve as the team's powerhouse against super powered adversaries, both good & bad alike.

Follow Up Question: What does Arsenal bring to the Outlaws team that Redhood doesn't? I mean, does Roy have any skills or talents that Jason lacks or can't do better? I mean, before I heard they were teaming up, I kinda always thought of Arsenal as "Redhood Light" if ya know what I mean, basically identical skillsets only Jason clearly had the edge in every regard.

#104 Edited by taraquino (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, Mr. Lobdell.

So, I just read an article about Teen Titans on DC ALL ACCESS: YOUNG JUSTICE on Newsarama. You said us before that there were a Titans team before this new one. Your Editor says don't. I think there is an incoherent issue there, right?

I hope that there were a group. A lot of fans are upset about that... Please, Mr. Lobdell, what we do have to think???

And, that "Charcoal Girl" is the same Solstice created by Krul and Nicolla?

Thanks

#105 Posted by jonmwilson1979 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to second RedheadedAtrocitus's question about Prodicus. It feels like Lobdell wanted to use King Shark but then had to change the script to avoid conflict with Suicide Squad. Is this anywhere near the truth?

#106 Posted by God_Spawn (38098 posts) - - Show Bio

With Higgins making Nightwing 21 again, I saw Jason and Roy drinking on the beach so does that make them just under age drinkers like outlaws?So where does this put Jason, Starfire and Roy age wise?

#107 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

You avoided me last time, so I'll ask again here.

First, I want to thank you for giving Jason his own book away from the Batfamily troubles that plagued his life. It's a great start that I understand...but not fully.

I don't think that Jason should be rid of ALL of them. For 1, I believe that Jason and Grayson's relationship as brothers should be shown more from time to time. Because to me...they were the two brotherly ones. He hates Tim, and doesn't care to know Damian.

I also would love to see Jason and Cassandra (Cain) meet. I believe strongly that these two could have a romance that would rival the likes of Bruce&Selina, and Grayson&Barbra. But they need their chance. This would also help to open Jason's character more to show how he is with someone he genuinely cares about, and it could also help to bring Cassandra into the new DCnU.

So my question is as followed...

Can you allow this to happen? Because Jason needs a girlfriend, and Cassandra is perfect.

#108 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott thanks for answering questions

will you ever have Tim finish up plots left unfinished in Red Robin: dealing with the century old computer voice that want's tim as a replacement. Helping Cassandra Cain beat the Cricket a villian able to brake Tim's arm and effortlessly defeat Cass. Deal with Promise and the Mysterious hooded lady who wants to uhhem complete a "ceromony years in the making" aka creating another Daimien like charecter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.