Follow

Scott Lobdell

Person » Scott Lobdell is credited in 1092 issues.

Scott Lobdell is an American writer best known for his work on Uncanny X-Men, Generation X and Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Scott Lobdell Wants YOUR Questions : Holiday Edition 2011

• 117 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

It's that time again. Scott Lobdell, writer of TEEN TITANS, SUPERBOY and RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS, has recovered from the last round of questions and is ready for more. Here's how it works: from now until end of the day Wednesday (midnight PT), you can ask your questions in the comment section below.

Scott Lobdell and Bunker
    Scott Lobdell and Bunker

We will select TWENTY QUESTIONS for Mr. Lobdell to answer. Scott will then be chained down to his desk until he is able to provide suitable answers. Because he's busy actually writing his comics, let's try to avoid the multiple questions in one post.

This is your chance, Comic Vine. Start thinking about what has been going on in his titles and come up with some good questions. Try to skim through any previous posts so you don't ask the same or similar questions that others have already asked. Again, you have until the end of the day Wednesday.

Image courtesy of iliaskyriazis.com

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Or35ti

Is the Teen Titans roster going to expand after the core team is assembled with members like Static Shock and/or Miss Martian?

Gosh Scott I'm actually running out of questions! :D (sorry if this has been asked before :P)

trogdor74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By trogdor74

What character at DC would you be most interested in writing that you aren't involved with right now at all, whether as a starring character, support character, or villain (besides Krypto!)? Are there any characters at DC you DON'T want to write, that you would turn down if offered?

Avatar image for afternoonwalker
    AfternoonWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AfternoonWalker

How worried were you about backlash to a homosexual character being portrayed as what some would consider a negative and innaccurate stereotype?

Side note: I personally applaude the move. I think it is bold and less offensive than simply treating all minority characters as strong and non-stereotypical so long as it's non-offensive. I'm talking to you El Estrano and Hemogoblin.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Mr. Lobdell I love your work and buy all 3 of your books monthly

I was just wondering if you had started thinking about what would happen in a Outlaws Titans crossover the last time someone asked you on Comic Vine you didn't really give any specifics can you give us any hints about what we can excpect if and when it happens or even just when to look out for it

Phantim555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phantim555

I love both Teen Titans and Red Hood and the Outlaws. My only real question is will we see a little more of the characters history as time goes on? I know Superboy has his own book and we may learn something about Tim from one of the bat books but characters like Wondergirl (crap not supposed to call her that lol), Kid Flash, Solstice, Skitter, and Bunker I'd really love to learn more about in this new universe. Tim as well as I'm a HUGE fan of his too and would just love to see what all is still there from his days as Robin.

eter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By eter

Hi I'm a fan of your new teen titans run, I totally liked Bunker and I'm really intrigued and interested by your new version of Solstice, hope she still has her powerset like the fly powers. Here is my question: Will Solstice be able to revert to a more human form like Celine did in issue 3?

Avatar image for metropoliskid41
    MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MetropolisKid41

Will we be seeing any interaction between Superboy and Superman anytime soon, and get a look at what the Man of Steel thinks of a (partial) clone of him running around wearing his family crest?

Aeroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aeroman

Okay I'm a little confuse about something so here is my question: will superboy get the kryptonian powers like flight, super strength, heat vision, and so on? just a simple yes or no will do (reason why i ask this question is because when you answered this question I got confused by your answer)

my next question is will we see superboy's old rogue's gallery or will you give him new ones?

side note: i love your run on superboy and teen titans by the way and sorry if my question are superboy based because I like him more than superman and i like your character bunker and I don't care if he's gay because most of my favorite comic book characters are gay and I'm okay with him and i get the feeling he's going to be really powerful later on.

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9  Edited By doordoor123

I had some great questions a while back that I wanted to ask but I forgot. Lets see what I can dig up...

Any kind of obscure concept or characters you thinking about bringing back? And who?

I would love to see more of an age variety in the Teen Titans. Is there a chance of getting some younger teens in there? Or maybe a mascot? Like Gleek from the Wonder Twins. Or just bring a revamped Wonder Twins into the DCU. They ARE two of the most recognizable characters in DC.

Chance of ever seeing Tim Drake vs Jason Todd in the DCnU? Titans vs Outlaws?

Will Caitlin Fairchild be staying around in Superboy for the long haul or is she just around for this arc?

Is there a chance Roy will have another baby that'll end up dead? That is something I'd like to see. Paying homage to the previous universe.

Do you have a certain number of Teen Titans you would like on the team or is this an ever growing and changing team? I prefer the latter.

I would like to see Superboy get an epic villain that he could call his own. Is there any chance of that happening?

Are you writing any books that we don't know about yet? Or are you sticking with three? I would pick up anything you write. You could write a travel pamphlet and I would buy it. ;)

Superboy is my favorite book of the bunch. Thank you for that.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Merry Xmas Scott, big fan of all three of your books, keep it up good sir. 

1. What is currently your favourite comic book from a non DC/Marvel publisher, say Image?
    2. When will we get to see the new guy joining The Outlawz and what more can you tell us about him? 
    Asoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Asoto

Hey Scott! I have just four question for your three books.

1. What kind of villans will the Teen Titans face after N.O.W.H.E.R.E. saga? Supervillain or otherwise

2. Same as before but with Superboy and Red Hood and The Outlaws

3. Besides killing how is Jason and Tim different in fighting style and leadership? Also what kind of weapons does both of them have beside the usually guns and knifes for Jason and the usually Robin-related weapons for Tim?

4. I know that Superboy will meet Superman but will Wonder Girl meet Wonder Woman and Kid Flash meet Flash or even Teen Titans meet Justice League?

eter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By eter

I have another question related to Cassie and Kiran: If you are going to keep the origin of Kiran as the daughter of two archaeologist, and Cassie's new origin of stealing from digs (remeber issue #2 with the decoration in Cassie's home) there could be the chance that both met before the current events. If what I'm saying happened, there would be a clash or tension between both of them because Cassie could have stole something that Solstice's parents discovered? I hope you have understood the question. Thanks for reading and have a good day ^^

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By jordama

What do you think of the criticism over Bunker?

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By KidSupreme

Hey Scott,

First off, you are doing a MOST amazing job. I like all the diversity in your characters, the relationships, interactions between each other, its awesome! I actually have a few questions which I am sure other people have already asked.

Like everyone else I would like to know if you are planning to do a cross over off the Teen Titans and Red Hood and the Outlaws?

Will we ever get to see Tim, Jason, Damian and Dick interact as brothers all together under one roof?

Superman and Superboy, will they ever meet? Will superman ignore him?

Starfire & Roy will a relationship develop or will we see Dick come back into the picture?

Will Bunker have a boyfriend and will he be another superhero?Last but not least are we going to see Deathstroke plaguing the New Teen Titans again? (Personally I hope not, its gotten kinda old).

All in all even if you do not answer any of my questions I just want to say once again, you are doing an amazing job, keep up the GREAT work!

Your very own personal stalker

Kid Supreme... I am joking LoL.... Seriously I`m only joking.

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By doordoor123

@KidSupreme said:

Hey Scott,

First off, you are doing a MOST amazing job. I like all the diversity in your characters, the relationships, interactions between each other, its awesome! I actually have a few questions which I am sure other people have already asked.

Like everyone else I would like to know if you are planning to do a cross over off the Teen Titans and Red Hood and the Outlaws?

Will we ever get to see Tim, Jason, Damian and Dick interact as brothers all together under one roof?

Superman and Superboy, will they ever meet? Will superman ignore him?

Starfire & Roy will a relationship develop or will we see Dick come back into the picture?

Will Bunker have a boyfriend and will he be another superhero?Last but not least are we going to see Deathstroke plaguing the New Teen Titans again? (Personally I hope not, its gotten kinda old).

All in all even if you do not answer any of my questions I just want to say once again, you are doing an amazing job, keep up the GREAT work!

Your very own personal stalker

Kid Supreme... I am joking LoL.... Seriously I`m only joking.

It has been solicited that Superboy will meet Superman. I think. Right?

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By doordoor123

@jordama said:

What criticism? Anyone criticizing is gaysist.

DarthStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By DarthStorm

What gave you the idea for Bunker's powers and is he a fun character to write?

Also in issue 1, Cassie called Tim homeschooled. Was he really homeschooled or was that just a joke?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By ReVamp

I'm sure something similar to this may have been asked but:

• Is your rendition Starfire going to be permanent for the foreseeable future with no alterations whatever small (ie, She doesn't remember anything)?
    • Do you have any plans on the Teen Titans to have any former Titans appear on the title as a guest appearance (ie the old guard)?
    • Do you have any plans to expand the rosters with Revamped (ha) but familiar characters that are appearing separately (ie Supergirl, Blue Beetle)?
    • If you were to hypothetically, be given the chance by DC to launch a team book with old Titans (Nightwing, Cyborg, Beat Boy, Tempest and others), would you have any interest in doing so? - That is to say, have you ever thought of a particular story you would like to tell or a direction you would like to take?
    • Do you have any forseeable plans to change Jason Todd's character? To Clarify, I mean things like having him take a different skill set (or power, who knows) than he had before or altering his feeling for the rest of the Bat-Family? For the first part, I was referring specifically to his connection to the all-caste, whose related members who have displayed the likes of abilities such as Altering Memories and accessing the area known as the "nexus" that provides Time-Travel and teleportation.
    • Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but it is serious and may cause you to reconsider the manner to view life - Can you number the following Ice Cream flavors from 1-3: Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate. (Please, of course).
    • Follow-up. Redheads, Blondes or Brunettes? :P
    • Are we going to see some familiar Villains making an appearance against the Teen Titans after the current nowhere story arc, or are you planning to introduce a new stock of villains?
    TriSkeith13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TriSkeith13

If the Outlaws were to run across the Titans, what would be Tim and Jason's reactions to one another. Would it be awkward for them? Would they fight? If they fought, who would "shoot" first?

Everyman011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Everyman011

Hey Scott. Wanted to say that I am enjoying your books and really appreciate that you have constantly taken the time to answer questions here at Comicvine.

I am curious about Fairchild and Superboy. Are you planning on keeping the two aligned in any way? Even after Superboy leaves N.O.W.H.E.R.E for the Titans, are you planning on keeping them paired or partnered together in anyway? We saw them more friendly towards each other before the end of issue 3 and I guess I am just really curious where these two characters are headed. I am more curious about Fairchild's direction and if it will be aligned with Superboy in the future more than it already has been. Do you have plans to have her be a friend to the Titans in any way? Do you know if she will appear in any other books later?

Thanks!

postman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By postman

Hello Mr. Lobdell, I'll start by saying that I very much enjoy all three of your books, especially Red Hood and the Outlaws. That being said I do think there were some very legitimate concerns brought up about Starfire's portrayal in the book. An article on ComicsAlliance by Laura Hudson presents these concerns very well. If you have the time please read it over and share your thoughts about it with us. Here is a link to it: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/09/22/starfire-catwoman-sex-superheroine/

Now for my actual question: Why did you decide to write Starfire with a much more alien point of view (besides the obvious reason that she's an alien) and emotionally detached personality than her previous incarnation?

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dedpool

Hey Scott, first off great job all around, from past to present man, I've been a fan. I have three questions but you can answer whichever you'd like, I don't want to hog all of your time: How do you plan to handle the inveitable meeting between Superman and Superboy or do you plan to kind of avoid that for a bit the way the "Young Justice" show has? Very doubtful, but are there any plans for a Teent Titans/Outlaws crossover at all? Will Superboy and Robin ever have a relationship comparable to the one they had before as best friends? I really liked that they were so close before because it illustrated the difference between Bruce and Clark's relationship, which in my mind has always been about supreme mutual respect and admiration, while conner and Tim were just best friends. Keep up the amazing work Scott, your titles are the first in the DCnU I will be getting the trades of.

WolfMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By WolfMonkey

If Bunker is gay, and therefore has the stereotypical gay fashion sense, why does his costume look like it was put together by my mom for Halloween 12 years ago?

Adnan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Adnan

@doordoor123 said:

@jordama said:

What criticism? Anyone criticizing is gaysist.

You've gotta admit though, an openly gay Mexican is a pretty 'out there' concept. Then again, comic books.

HaHaManHV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#25  Edited By HaHaManHV

Hey Scott! First off, I want to say that your three books are my favorite three books of the New 52 and the ones I look forward to the most. As a longtime reader of Teen Titans and Superboy, I was concerned about the reboot, but I will say you've done a great job.

As for my question, now that the dust has settled a bit, do you feel as though the criticism of Starfire is lessening as Red Hood and the Outlaws continues? Were you just waiting out the storm until more issues had come out to better shape her character?

Thanks so much for writing such incredible books, I'm excited for what I hope will be long runs on all three of these series.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By danhimself

With all of these Q & A's that you've been doing does it ever get hard not to reveal upcoming plot points, especially when some questions predict them with such great accuracy?

Love all three of your books by the way...keep up the amazing work!

CrimsonTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#27  Edited By CrimsonTempest

Hey, Mr. Lobdell. I would just like to say, you made a believer out of me with Red Hood and the Outlaws, Superboy, and Teen Titans. All these books are greatly written, and it shows that you're enjoying writing these books.

Let me get some questions going.
    1: Now that Bunker is shown to the DCnU, is he going to have a romance with a team member? Or someone new?
    2: Will Jason Todd encounter Batman anytime soon?
    3: In issue 1 of Red Hood, Roy mentioned the old Titans when talking to Kory. Does this mean that they'll make an appearance in one of your books?

Thanks for reading my questions, and hope you have a Merry Christmas, sir.

Jonny_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jonny_Rogers

Seeing as my question wasn't answered last time, I'll try again.

Do you plan you incorporate Jericho into any of your stories?

I feel that Jericho is a character much too underrated and that he should be reintroduced into the DCU, as recent years have resulted with the character in a mess. The New 52 is a perfect opportunity to dig him out of that hole, and your books are the only foreseeable way of bringing him back to his roots, as is my wish.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#29  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

If you could write any story (already written or not written) what would it be and what age of comics would you write it in?

Avatar image for all_around_nerd
    All_Around_Nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By All_Around_Nerd

Hi Scott, how are you? Here's my question: What Marvel character/ team would you most like to write?

taraquino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By taraquino

Hello, Scott.

I am curious for the new members and I think I will love them, essencially Kiran and Miguel. But there is a question that do not let me sleep!

There were a Titans team before this one? Tim talks about a previous team in a recent issue. But some creators have been saying that there weren't Titans before this one. It's very sad to see THE JUDAS CONTRACT vanishing...

I hope you can let us, old scholl fans, know more info to be in peace!

Thanks!

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By KEROGA

in your opinion ,if there was a fight between roy and jason,who would win?

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlueArrow

what other books would you like to do a cross overs with and could we possibly see a cross over with deathstroke since rose is in superboy? and when can we start to learn more about skitter? she's pretty unique.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By Superguy0009e

will we see any adult characters or mentors soon like batman or superman?

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sammo21

I know you did the Paranormal Activity mini comic...have they approached you for more work?

Did you get to help rework the "new" Jason Todd or were you give you a perimeter for which to keep Jason in? Example, have you had input into whatever back story Jason still has or has been changed or did they give you a "rough outline" that you could flesh out?

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By magicman620

Hey Scott,

I'm curious do you have any plans in bring in the old Titans in any of your books? I get the feeling that the old guard Titans are going to become Outlaws. Although i doubt Nightwing would ever join a team that is titled "Redhood and the Outlaws", or that Cyborg is member of the Justice League.

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37  Edited By Rixec

SCOTT!

Will there ever be some big Young Justice crossover involving the Teen Titans, Static, & Blue Beetle or something with N.O.W.H.E.R.E.?

- Rixec

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hello there! Hope all is well and you're prepared to have a wonderful holiday season as I am. I really just have one question for you. Is there a possibility we can expect an initial Superboy/Superman or even an initial Superboy/Supergirl crossover in the future? I ask because in addition to your wonderful Superboy title I am thoroughly enjoying those titles as well, and am curious what reactions each will have upon coming across each other for the first time. Thanks for your consideration!

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By Miss_Garrick

@Jonny_Rogers: I feel the exact same way about poor Jericho!!!

Mr. Lobdell,

Ditto about Jonny_Rogers's question!

But here's mine anyway. I think your interpretation of Starfire is not really that bad, but what I want to know is, will Kory and Nightwing's relationship still exist in the new 52?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By fodigg

Question: Any plans to introduce Cassandra Cain in any of your books?

Follow-up: Well, why the hell not?

Also, please change Tim's name. Red Robin is a burger joint, not a superhero.

LoopLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LoopLeon

First I gotta say I think you're rockin' with Superboy and Red Hood and the Outlaws, and I'm glad you take the time to the time to talk to us. I hope I'm not asking too many questions.

First, I gotta ask about Zaniel. Where does he stand as a villain for the Titans? How will he interact with Superboy when he's finally part of Teen Titans?

Also, will there some kind of confrontation between Rose Wilson and Deathstroke?

Lastly, IF you're going to add more members of the Outlaws, will they be pre-existing characters, or characters you'll create yourself? (I hope it's characters you personally create. I'm that into Teen Titans but I'm loving the crap out of Bunker!)

OK! REAL LAST ONE! For Teen Titans, will you be introducing pre-existing Titans that were very much underused or under-rated? I remember many Titans made appearances, but they barely ever were important. Like Zachary Zatara, Traci 13, The Face, etc.

Hope that's not too much questions. Thanks again!

narwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By narwen

Why are you the only DC writer who keeps coming back here to answer questions? How many times are you going to do this?

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By redhoodx

Does jason todd have powers? Or is he of his rocker? I only ask because, in issue 1 he see's Escense and no one else can.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#44  Edited By Outside_85

I was going to ask something really rancid when I thought about you doing the next round of these, because I really don't like what you've been doing to the Teen Titans, since you apparently scope the message boards you know why. (Actually thats not entirely fair, I might have enjoyed TT if you'd gone the whole way and created a team from scratch.) So I am keeping this short:

1. Why of all people did you have to put Raven on Teen Titans, its not like there aren't any other young magicians around and its not like Raven hasn't been almost the Martian Manhunter of the Teen Titans in her inability to leave.

2. Was it really necessary to give each and every character under your pen a personality reboot when the vast majority of the DCnU managed without?

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45  Edited By Irishlad

Scott first off I think it's cool you're taking time out to answer these questions.

Do you do this for feedback from the fans?

If so does criticism from the fans affect your writing?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Chibio

No offense in this Teen Titans question, but I'm just way too curious ...  
    I heard that they took out Martian Manhunter out of the Justice League and put Cyborg in to have a variety. Martian Manhunter was not necessary, they said, because they had Superman as an alien and they needed someone else: a black guy. 

The same seems to apply for the Teen Titans. You took out few old members and put specific characters in. I guess a girl from India, a black girl and a hispanic stereo type guy in: "OOH DIOS MIO!".
    I'm really not racist at all, but why did you do all that? You even made one of them homosexual. I don't have anything against gay people, but why did you do all that? Was it to try to cover all of the possible possibilities for the readers to relate to? I mean, why having a green guy and a gray witch in the team, if you could simply insert a bunch of non-white characters to make it more polite? 

Btw, I'm enjoying your Red Hood and the Outlaws. It's my favorite new DCnU ongoing, since I have high hopes in it. Superboy is neat as well. I hope he will be able to dish out physical damage in the future too and not mainly concentrate on his new telekinesis.

lantern8685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lantern8685

Hey Scott, I'm a fan (obviously)

First off, I wanna say I, personally, really like the new Red Robin look, with the wings and all, very cool if I do say so myself. The old look was a little plain in my opinion.

So, here's the thing, I am, like many, a wannabe writer. I have ideas that I think could make for some pretty good comics, but, being a total amateur, I have a few issues with seeing my ideas come into existence. I'm wondering if you have any advice you can give people like me. My two main problems are this;

1) I have ideas for fictional worlds and stories, but, actually turning them into a written work isn't as easy as some people think. Any advice about developing the fictional characters, the history, the world, and the story, turning an idea into an actual piece of work for publication?

2)I'm sure you get this one a lot, but, what would you say is the best way for an amateur like me to get my work to the right people? Some companies do accept unsolicited materials, but, it could be a long time before anyone ever actually sees the work, and even then there is no guarantee.

Anyway, thanks for wasting your time on me, looking forward to the next Outlaws.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozenedge2

Hi Scott

I was wondering if any other ex-sidekicks or young heroes would join or just hangout with Red Hood and the gang for a few issues. Also are characters like Aqualad, Beast Boy, Empress, and even the Wonder Twins still in the New 52 or are they not around yet?

Thanks!

punkpuppy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By punkpuppy3

what do Wonder Girl's baraclets do?

darkwolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By darkwolverine

How old are Tim Drake and Jason Todd?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.