Follow

Scorpion

Character » Scorpion appears in 1124 issues.

MacDonald "Mac" Gargan was a failing private investigator that was turned into the Scorpion with financial help from J. Jonah Jameson. He became a host of the Venom symbiote and was part of Norman Osborn's Dark Avengers. After the US Government took the symbiote, he became The Scorpion once again.

I miss Scorpion

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Now that mac gargen is Venom, and eddie is doing his Anti-Venom thing, I kind of miss Mac as Scorpion.  Now that things are going crazy in the Marvel Universe, I say we should get a marvel character into the suit as the new scorpion.  So what marvel character do you think will make an interesting Scorpion?  Or do you think a new character should try on the suit?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

I like Mac as venom but i really thought it was bad writing by changing him in to the normal spiderman venom. He should have taken on more of a Scorpion figure. Massive, and look like the Scorpion King 

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

well they could always do more with scorpia

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    monsterstudio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By monsterstudio
    @DEGRAAF:
    that would look to goofy i say he just gets killed off and two totally new people get the scorpion suit and venom suit two people who are totally messed up in the head almost charles manson ish
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Caligula
    @monsterstudio said:
    " @DEGRAAF: that would look to goofy i say he just gets killed off and two totally new people get the scorpion suit and venom suit two people who are totally messed up in the head almost charles manson ish "
    you just described Gargan...
    Gargan is a psychopath far more so than Eddie was... 

do you even know anything about Mac Gargan?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.